+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April applicants ( Non SDS) for Fall 2021 intake. Please gather here

aquarius1

Jan 20, 2014
I advise you to do the application by yourself. however, DO NOT LIE OR TRY TO MISREP'.
be honest with your application. include anything that will help your profile. for example:
1- Transcripts
2- English tests
3- professional experience for the companies and/or recommendation letter for work or universities.
4- affidavit from your financial supporter.

as for upfront medical, you are required to do it before you apply or when request by IRCC. but if you applied dont do it until asked.
First of all thanks to reply.

I am from Pakistan.

1- That’s what I am asking how people are doing upfront medical if they are not asking at the time of online application Or I need to submit medical with application or Do I need to wait until ask to do medical????
2- Even they are Not asking police or criminal record at the time of online Application, still I need to upload it Or I need to submit later when ask me to do ???
3- I have done Masters degree from back home and having diploma from Canada , Can I add just Diploma transcript and Diploma certificate from Canada?
4- Do I need to submit all transcripts of my all educations documents OR
just relevant documents enough like I want to submit Canada diploma with application??

Because at time of Application they asked me Only following

1 - Study permit application IMM
2- Letter of Acceptance
3- Proof of means of financial support
4- Passport photographic pages
5- Digital photo
6- study permit visa application made outside the Canada

I didn’t see a anywhere upfront medical and police clearance or criminal record certificate asking me at the time of With those above listed documents on Cic login account .

Please kindly help me out .

Thanks

kingpin00

Star Member
May 22, 2021
Yesterday I called IRCC Canada, I asked about my application, but unfortunately they weren't authorised to release any information for applications outside of Canada, they told me to call the nearest visa office (my visa office is Abu Dhabi).
Can you please share your timeline?

Omerbabiker6

Star Member
Apr 9, 2021
United Arab Emirates
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
03-03-2021
Med's Request
03-05-2020
Med's Done....
03-05-2020

I am from Pakistan.

1- That’s what I am asking how people are doing upfront medical if they are not asking at the time of online application Or I need to submit medical with application or Do I need to wait until ask to do medical????
2- Even they are Not asking police or criminal record at the time of online Application, still I need to upload it Or I need to submit later when ask me to do ???
3- I have done Masters degree from back home and having diploma from Canada , Can I add just Diploma transcript and Diploma certificate from Canada?
just relevant documents enough like I want to submit Canada diploma with application??

2- Letter of Acceptance
5- Digital photo

I didn’t see a anywhere upfront medical and police clearance or criminal record certificate asking me at the time of With those above listed documents on Cic login account .

Thanks

Okay. Regarding the medical, it is not compulsory to do the upfront one. it is your preference.
Either upfront (before you submit the application) or what till you are asked. if you did the upfront medical you will just have to wait until the end of the processing to know if you are accepted or refused. however, if you chose not to upload it then you will have something like an indication that you application is going to be approved (if you were asked to do the medical) or refused (if you received the BVL without medical request).

now moving to documents you need to upload.

the list above is what stated but there is a section called "Client Information (required)" here you can Merge and upload all the additional and supporting documents.

ok for the supporting documents you can upload the Police certificate if you want, but it is not required from everyone (only specific people or nationalities)

shinoyvj

Star Member
May 21, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
01-03-2021
Med's Request
09-03-2021
Med's Done....
16-01-2021
Students started getting PPR from India (sds not sure about non-sds), also medical has started

Alpha_Wolf

Jun 9, 2021
Yes. I don’t think there should be any logical discrimination between SDS and Non-SDS but oh well, who knows! We are all way past the average processing times so IRCC better buck up :/

Reactions: shinoyvj

Sblue

May 19, 2021

I am from Pakistan.

2- Letter of Acceptance
5- Digital photo

Thanks
Are you applying SDS? I did an upfront medical and also uploaded police certificate. It was all in the SDS mandatory list.