+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April applicants ( Non SDS) for Fall 2021 intake. Please gather here

aquarius1

Jan 20, 2014
Okay. Regarding the medical, it is not compulsory to do the upfront one. it is your preference.
Either upfront (before you submit the application) or what till you are asked. if you did the upfront medical you will just have to wait until the end of the processing to know if you are accepted or refused. however, if you chose not to upload it then you will have something like an indication that you application is going to be approved (if you were asked to do the medical) or refused (if you received the BVL without medical request).

now moving to documents you need to upload.

the list above is what stated but there is a section called "Client Information (required)" here you can Merge and upload all the additional and supporting documents.

ok for the supporting documents you can upload the Police certificate if you want, but it is not required from everyone (only specific people or nationalities)
Thanks to reply.

Hi
I am non-sds applicant.

Do I need to submit my all educational documents Or
Just relevant educational documents with my study permit application?

Which one is better way????

Thanks

adhik

Jun 1, 2021
Amen to that! Keep us posted. I had called New Delhi visa office but they have no clue. I don’t know if it’s a good idea to call the IRCC Canada office. Trying won’t harm!
If I applied through an educational consultant then can I call the office personally or should it be through the consultant?

Reactions: RoxRayExpress

adhik

Jun 1, 2021
Hi,
I applied for study permit for fall intake from India on 19th April 2021.
20 April - Received Biometric instruction Letter.
29 April - Submitted Biometric. Status changed to completed on same day.
13th May - Upfront medical exam passed.

Since then there is no update. I haven't received BVL and my eligibility review hasn't started yet.
Should I be worried?
Anyone in similar situation?
Mine is quite similar to yours. Any updates now?

Alpha_Wolf

Jun 9, 2021
If I applied through an educational consultant then can I call the office personally or should it be through the consultant?
I have called both IRCC Canada and home visa office now so its very safe to call any.
My opinion on your case: Even if a consultant (i pray it is some RCIC panel consultant) has applied foe you, YOU are the primary applicant and definitely you can talk. Keep your UCI number ready.

mrmjfphn

Jun 3, 2021
Mine is quite similar to yours. Any updates now?
No update till now. Can I know for which course and college you have applied? Or can you think of any possible reason that will make your case complex and cause a delay in processing?

Mabe211

Jun 12, 2021
I have called both IRCC Canada and home visa office now so its very safe to call any.
My opinion on your case: Even if a consultant (i pray it is some RCIC panel consultant) has applied foe you, YOU are the primary applicant and definitely you can talk. Keep your UCI number ready.
So what you know on call did they tell about your eligibility passed or failed.

marmik1617

Jan 4, 2020
Any updates on call regarding your application ?

Alpha_Wolf

Jun 9, 2021
For guys who are asking:
1. When I called IRCC: They had zero interest because I have applied from outside canada. I understand if ONLY SDS apps go there But please note that I saw many non-sds people receive BVLs from Canada. Idk the mystery.
2. Delhi visa office: 2 weeks ago they had no idea on application status. Very useless support. Maybe now that they have opened, we can expect some solution. But I am in a very busy restless job and just don’t have the patience to hold for 45 minutes for an idiot to pick up. Ugh.

adhik

Jun 1, 2021
No update till now. Can I know for which course and college you have applied? Or can you think of any possible reason that will make your case complex and cause a delay in processing?
I applied for University of Saskatchewan for M.Sc in Physics. I can't think of anything complex about my application. It's pretty much straight forward, don't know why it's taking so much time.

adhik

Jun 1, 2021
For guys who are asking:
1. When I called IRCC: They had zero interest because I have applied from outside canada. I understand if ONLY SDS apps go there But please note that I saw many non-sds people receive BVLs from Canada. Idk the mystery.
2. Delhi visa office: 2 weeks ago they had no idea on application status. Very useless support. Maybe now that they have opened, we can expect some solution. But I am in a very busy restless job and just don’t have the patience to hold for 45 minutes for an idiot to pick up. Ugh.
Is submitting a webform helpful in any way? My previous webform went unanswered.

adhik

Jun 1, 2021
Thanks.

adhik

Jun 1, 2021
I raised a webform asking why my eligibility review hasn't started as it had already been 9 weeks since I lodged my application, but just got a generic reply that was not case specific at all. I personally do not have hope that I'll hear a decision by August 6.

Alpha_Wolf

Jun 9, 2021
I raised a webform asking why my eligibility review hasn't started as it had already been 9 weeks since I lodged my application, but just got a generic reply that was not case specific at all. I personally do not have hope that I'll hear a decision by August 6.
How long did they take to respond?
Also, did they even send a confirmation of receipt of a webform!?
I didn’t receive.