Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
01-03-2021
Med's Request
09-03-2021
Med's Done....
16-01-2021
Don’t be too naive.. I think they must have forgotten that promise by now.

• Sad
Reactions: mzkat

r3f1e

Star Member
Dec 26, 2018
Can anyone suggest to me what to do if the Canadian embassy in India does not reply or respond?
I applied on 19 December 2020 with my spouse.
Our review of eligibility started on 04 March 2021. Since then there is no update and progress. Does anyone have any idea what I can do in this situation?

aquarius1

Jan 20, 2014
Hi
I am non-sds applicant.

Do I need to submit my all educational documents Or
Just relevant educational documents with my study permit application?
I am talking about For online application in which client information icon.

Thanks

adhik

Jun 1, 2021
Hi
I am non-sds applicant.

Do I need to submit my all educational documents Or
Just relevant educational documents with my study permit application?
I am talking about For online application in which client information icon.

Thanks
I don't have a definite answer, but in my case I submitted all of my documents.

mzkat

Jul 13, 2021
Hey all!
New here. Applied for a study permit for McGill Fall 2021. Getting super anxious with the wait, glad i can be in solidarity with you guys.

Wanted to share my timeline:
Applied: April 28
Medical Exam: May 19
Biometrics: May 31
Eligibility started: June 24
Request for additional documents (Canadian Police Certificate - did my undergrad there back in 2015): June 24
Submitted requested document: June 24

Andddd still havent heard anything till now...

Is getting asked for additional documents a good sign? *sigh* one can only hope....

Esther$$

Nov 13, 2018
Hi guys.. please I just booked an appointment for my upfront medicals since I havnt heard anything from ircc yet. How do I upload my medical result when it’s ready?

mzkat

Jul 13, 2021
Hi guys.. please I just booked an appointment for my upfront medicals since I havnt heard anything from ircc yet. How do I upload my medical result when it’s ready?
What country are you applying from? Usually it updates automatically because the physician directly notifies CIC of the results. If youd like to be certain, you can also raise a webform under the "amend documents" option with your medical results.

Esther$$

Nov 13, 2018
What country are you applying from? Usually it updates automatically because the physician directly notifies CIC of the results. If youd like to be certain, you can also raise a webform under the "amend documents" option with your medical results.
From Nigeria

Clark Hudson

Star Member
Jul 3, 2021
Hey all!
New here. Applied for a study permit for McGill Fall 2021. Getting super anxious with the wait, glad i can be in solidarity with you guys.

Wanted to share my timeline:
Applied: April 28
Medical Exam: May 19
Biometrics: May 31
Eligibility started: June 24
Request for additional documents (Canadian Police Certificate - did my undergrad there back in 2015): June 24
Submitted requested document: June 24

Andddd still havent heard anything till now...

Is getting asked for additional documents a good sign? *sigh* one can only hope....
Yes i think is possibility for a positive decision. I think they checked everything and nothing wrong with your document so they asked smth you have not submitted...if they wanted to refuse they will have done it very fast trust me , they dont think twice if there is any doubt

Reactions: mzkat