+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April applicants ( Non SDS) for Fall 2021 intake. Please gather here

Ghledhow

Star Member
Apr 2, 2016
Hey. How long before my course start date im i allowed to come into Canada. Also, will I be allowed to work full time during that time?

Esther$$

Nov 13, 2018
Hi, please how do I know if my eligibility has started? My current status keeps showing submitted and it shows my biometrics has been uploaded but that’s all.
Date submitted: April 14th 2021
Biometrics uploaded: April 21st 2021

adhik

Jun 1, 2021
Hi, please how do I know if my eligibility has started? My current status keeps showing submitted and it shows my biometrics has been uploaded but that’s all.
Date submitted: April 14th 2021
Biometrics uploaded: April 21st 2021
It will be stated on your GC key. If it says "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements" then it has started.

adhik

Jun 1, 2021
If my application gets approved, but then I deferred for the next term will this same permit be valid or do I have to reapply again?

Harsh2411

Star Member
Jul 1, 2021
India
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Delhi
App. Filed.......
31st March 2021
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
No
IELTS Request
Given before applying for visa
Med's Request
Done before applying for the visa
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
5th August 2021
VISA ISSUED...
No
Yesterday I called IRCC so after 50 min wait call connected and then a agent asked me about my application number and verified my name and date of birth after that without asking he himself told that your office is New Delhi so they don't have any information cauz it is outside of canada and he checked info for 2-3 min but he got nothing. Then he told best of luck and then call disconnected.. overall he was so polite.

rogerdude1

Apr 24, 2021
Yesterday I called IRCC so after 50 min wait call connected and then a agent asked me about my application number and verified my name and date of birth after that without asking he himself told that your office is New Delhi so they don't have any information cauz it is outside of canada and he checked info for 2-3 min but he got nothing. Then he told best of luck and then call disconnected.. overall he was so polite.
Yeah sorry to hear you had to wait for that much and got nothing as it is being processed outside CA. And yesss, Canadians do everything politely, they are politely holding out decisions for many days :) , politely extending ban after every 30 days :), politely delaying VACs reopening :)

ailyas2

Oct 22, 2018
Hyderabad, India
Category........
Other
Hey. How long before my course start date im i allowed to come into Canada. Also, will I be allowed to work full time during that time?
No, you wont be allowed. Many students are facing issues while applying PGWP because of this mistake.
You can start working from the 1st day of your classes

ashish_canada_visa

Jul 10, 2021
Hi all, do you guys how long eligibility review takes?
I applied on Apr 8 from India, in non-SDS track. Gave my biometrics on Apr 12, and medical exam on June 2 (which I passed on June 3). I received my Biometric Verification letter on June 11.
How long more should it take before I get my permit??
THis seems to be taking too long.

Also, has anyone received their permits lately who applied in April or later?