+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April applicants ( Non SDS) for Fall 2021 intake. Please gather here

lamnt0702

Star Member
Mar 26, 2021
You went for an upfront medical after applying? How did you submit the medical result? Didnt IRCC take it as negative?
You could raise a webform to send an upfront medical information sheet and it would never negatively impact your application because there is nothing wrong with it.

Reactions: fritchou

Madalinamaria

Star Member
Oct 8, 2020
You went for an upfront medical after applying? How did you submit the medical result? Didnt IRCC take it as negative?
YES, I did upfront medical exam and it showed as passed in my application on 07 May. I did noy submitted the results, just the file that I got from doctor that confirmed that I was there, they send it direct through e medical system.
But I did the medical exam before i submitted my app and attached it to the app

fritchou

Jan 21, 2019
Tunisia
YES, I did upfront medical exam and it showed as passed in my application on 07 May. I did noy submitted the results, just the file that I got from doctor that confirmed that I was there, they send it direct through e medical system.
But I did the medical exam before i submitted my app and attached it to the app
yes ircc stated that u don;t meed to send them the results. they will receive it from doctor and will update the application. they don;t like people floading webform

Kuldip tiwari

Aug 30, 2020
I applied on 13 April and few minutes ago I got mail from ircc...my medical has updated and file under review I got my BVL.. so how long ppr will take ??