+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 7th Online application done...is it possible to get Canadian Visa before 25th-April

DiNaV

Feb 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-May-2016
AOR Received.
22-Apr-2017
IELTS Request
30-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
06-Mar-2017(Pre-meds)
The visa office in your mom's home country + any other global visa offices = IRCC (not only CPC-O) :)
:D I just picked up this address from her refusal letter.

BTW...just starting to apply for her ETA. There is a question..."have you ever been refused a visa or work permit or denied entry to, or asked to leave Canada or any country ?". Should I select "Yes" and paste the reason that was given by the officer for her TRV refusal?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
:D I just picked up this address from her refusal letter.

BTW...just starting to apply for her ETA. There is a question..."have you ever been refused a visa or work permit or denied entry to, or asked to leave Canada or any country ?". Should I select "Yes" and paste the reason that was given by the officer for her TRV refusal?
Unfortunately, she must answer 'Yes' + state the refusal reason. It won't affect her eTA approval

Reactions: DiNaV

DiNaV

Feb 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-May-2016
AOR Received.
22-Apr-2017
IELTS Request
30-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
06-Mar-2017(Pre-meds)
@Bryanna: Received approval for my mom's visa in an hour :)! Thank you for all your guidance and help.

There is nothing mentioned how long this visa is valid. And when I go through this link you provided
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/visit-canada/eta/after-apply-next-steps.html
I see its mentioned "With a valid eTA you can travel to Canada as often as you want for short stays normally for up to six months or until the date set by a border services officer on your arrival to Canada. If you need to stay in Canada longer, you must apply to extend your stay.". Does this mean that if her passport is valid for 10 years, she need not apply for visa again till her passport expires??! Now that would be pretty neat ! :)

I recollect reading somewhere that this eTA is valid for 5 years. I just cant find that link.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
@Bryanna: Received approval for my mom's visa in an hour :)! Thank you for all your guidance and help.

There is nothing mentioned how long this visa is valid. And when I go through this link you provided
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/visit-canada/eta/after-apply-next-steps.html
I see its mentioned "With a valid eTA you can travel to Canada as often as you want for short stays normally for up to six months or until the date set by a border services officer on your arrival to Canada. If you need to stay in Canada longer, you must apply to extend your stay.". Does this mean that if her passport is valid for 10 years, she need not apply for visa again till her passport expires??! Now that would be pretty neat ! :)

I recollect reading somewhere that this eTA is valid for 5 years. I just cant find that link.
The eTA is valid for 5 years or until the expiry of your mom's passport.... whichever is sooner. It is not a visa, but just an authorization to board a flight