+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 22 TRV application within Canada timelines

Soham Batavia

Oct 7, 2019
can anyone who got the TRV after work permit extension in 2022 confirm this . How long it took to get the TRV after the application was submitted within canada .
I took me 20 days. Applied on 1st June for TRV, received passport request on June 20th

Aug 21, 2017
Hi its been 3 weeks i sent my passport for visa stamping to Ottawa. No updates yet. Anybody has any idea how long they take to send passport back. Thank sin advance.

Okothdebbie

Apr 13, 2022
Hello everyone,

Which visitor visa application mode is faster from within Canada? Online or paper?

The processing time shows 129 days (online) & 26 days(paper). I'm a bit skeptical about the paper processing time and i need to get a visa before October. Is it realistic or maybe a typing error?

Please advise.

Reactions: Huz96

orrel71

Star Member
Jul 11, 2022
Hi its been 3 weeks i sent my passport for visa stamping to Ottawa. No updates yet. Anybody has any idea how long they take to send passport back. Thank sin advance.
Hi did you receive your passport? How long it took you? Please answer thank you

Rajanisaini

Sep 13, 2019
Hi All,

I applied for parents visa in April. I did the biometric. And on July 15th I received the PPR.
I was able to download the document for my Dad but I am having trouble downloading my Mom’s PPR document. It throws system operation failed and failed to download message. It’s been 6 days now and I am still seeing error. I have tried clearing my cache. I have tried in windows, IE, Mac, android and iPhone. Also, I have reached out to IRCc using web form, tried calling it never connects me to the operator. I have also posted on ircc twitter handler. I don’t know what to do, have you come across this issue and how did you resolve it.

orrel71

Star Member
Jul 11, 2022
Hi has anyone got their passport back from ottawa? Share your timeline please trv stamping inside canada