+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2023 - Citizenship Applications

deejag

Apr 10, 2023
Hi friends,
My tracker has a ghost update for today Feb 14, 2024 and showing as 4 new updates but it's basically the old updates having a star against it showing as "New updates"
I wonder what it means...

walter_white

Aug 30, 2019
Hi friends,
My tracker has a ghost update for today Feb 14, 2024 and showing as 4 new updates but it's basically the old updates having a star against it showing as "New updates"
Check back in 2 days and you'll see the real update in your tracker if any. Hopefully something exciting :)

Reactions: deejag

VSagar823

Jul 12, 2021
Hi friends,
I had the same thing happen on February 7th, but no real update since then.

descan

Star Member
May 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-2014
Nomination.....
25-02-2015
AOR Received.
31-03-2015
Med's Request
waiting
My tracker is finally updated for oath in March. However i have not recieved an email yet for any instructions. Also i am unable to check my daughters account. Is there any tracker for Minor application. What is the usual procedure ? I have not opted for her to attend the oath. She is 11 yr old. Please advice how will she get citizenship certificate and when do we usually get an email ?

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
My tracker is finally updated for oath in March. However i have not recieved an email yet for any instructions. Also i am unable to check my daughters account. Is there any tracker for Minor application. What is the usual procedure ? I have not opted for her to attend the oath. She is 11 yr old. Please advice how will she get citizenship certificate and when do we usually get an email ?
Using ur daughters UCI and application no you can create tracker account but generally they don't see any status transition like adults. She should get an oath invite too but she need not attend it nor you have to send signed oath form for her. If you opted for e-certificate, just like you download ur certificate you can download hers too using her details. If it's paper they will mail them.

descan

Star Member
May 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-2014
Nomination.....
25-02-2015
AOR Received.
31-03-2015
Med's Request
waiting
Using ur daughters UCI and application no you can create tracker account but generally they don't see any status transition like adults. She should get an oath invite too but she need not attend it nor you have to send signed oath form for her. If you opted for e-certificate, just like you download ur certificate you can download hers too using her details. If it's paper they will mail them.
I am unable to create her account , i had this issue too but i was able to create one today. I recieved her AOR via Mail. I don't know how and when we will get her an update now.