+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2023 - Citizenship Applications

Edmundtimi

Star Member
Jun 18, 2022
Did anyone get the request to submit scanned copies of all the pages of the passport? How long did it take to get an update after sending them?
I already took the test and got the background check done. Vancouver office particularly.

somcan18

Sep 18, 2023
yes, waiting since july 18 for LPP. it is very likely your LPP is assigned to CPC Sydney, they tend to take much longer to complete that step.
Iinteresting; mine is completed and my partner is stuck on LLP (we filed family application). Mine went to same Niagara office and it was quick

Edmundtimi

Star Member
Jun 18, 2022
I ordered gcms 1 month back but no reply yet :( getting hold of call center is really impossible now a days
It used to say that the GCMS notes take around 30 days of normal procession. However, I notice that these last days it says they have been receiving a high number of applications and they are trying to be as fast as possible, but they don't provide an estimated waiting time.

somcan18

Sep 18, 2023
when we order GCMS note a tracker number has been created, do you know how to track and see the progress of the request ?

arun_canpr

Star Member
Apr 27, 2019
Anyone from IRCC Scarborough office still waiting for LPP update... I received test update as completed in Aug-23 first week and have been ghosted since then - Just raised ATIP request for GCMS notes.

Reactions: somcan18

somcan18

Sep 18, 2023
Anyone from IRCC Scarborough office still waiting for LPP update... I received test update as completed in Aug-23 first week and have been ghosted since then - Just raised ATIP request for GCMS notes.
do you know how to check the status, they used to give the tracker number

arun_canpr

Star Member
Apr 27, 2019
do you know how to check the status, they used to give the tracker number
Same issue - I received temporary tracking number but the mail mentioned that there will be permanent tracking number. Still waiting....

Did u try reaching out to IRCC thru call?

somcan18

Sep 18, 2023
Same issue - I received temporary tracking number but the mail mentioned that there will be permanent tracking number. Still waiting....

Did u try reaching out to IRCC thru call?
I got my response yesterday; they said it moved to Sydney and LPP has not started. ( ... [ primary office sydney and secondary office niagra) . not sure what to do apart from awaiting

• Sad
Reactions: walter_white