+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2023 - Citizenship Applications

josh_1982

Jan 7, 2019
I just saw in my ECAS account that the status changed to 'Decision made', but nothing else appears, and the tracker is not yet updated. So I guess I should receive the oath invitation letter soon and see the update on the tracker in a couple of days... It seems the journey is approaching to its end, finally..

Last edited:

faisalyaakhan

Feb 13, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
02-04-2019
I just saw in my ECAS account that the status changed to 'Decision made', but nothing else appears, and the tracker is not yet updated. So I guess I should receive the oath invitation letter soon and see the update on the tracker in a couple of days... It seems the journey is approaching to its end, finally..

Great! just so I am clear, you had no updates since test taken, not even BG and directly got this?

Because your status is very similar to mine, Wife has all her LPP done for a month now and for me BG is still in-progress.

josh_1982

Jan 7, 2019
Great! just so I am clear, you had no updates since test taken, not even BG and directly got this?

Because your status is very similar to mine, Wife has all her LPP done for a month now and for me BG is still in-progress.
not exactly. I got FP request in September, and my BG check changed to complete last week (I can see background is completed in my tracker). What I meant about the no updates, was in the ECAS profile.

Reactions: faisalyaakhan

faisalyaakhan

Feb 13, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
02-04-2019
not exactly. I got FP request in September, and my BG check changed to complete last week (I can see background is completed in my tracker). What I meant about the no updates, was in the ECAS profile.
Okay, that makes sense. I think that's where our application differ, I never got a FP, still BG is in progress. Good Luck!

Akh88

Star Member
Nov 11, 2022
Hi all,

my ECAS shows "Decision made", when I click on the Decision made link, it says: We started processing your application on xx. On the other hand, when I check the application tracker, all the steps have been marked as completed, except the ceremony which says: not started.

I called IRCC and the agent said my application is still in progress and that he doesnt see a decision made. Does this really make sense? What should I expect from your experiences?

josh_1982

Jan 7, 2019
Hi all,

my ECAS shows "Decision made", when I click on the Decision made link, it says: We started processing your application on xx. On the other hand, when I check the application tracker, all the steps have been marked as completed, except the ceremony which says: not started.

I called IRCC and the agent said my application is still in progress and that he doesnt see a decision made. Does this really make sense? What should I expect from your experiences?
There should be some delay between ECAS, tracker and what the IRCC agent sees. Just chill and wait, the oath invitation should come very soon... :)

Tiffyc88

Star Member
Apr 2, 2020
Anyone here received that October 27 update to tracker? I’ve seen so many persons on FB group saying they received it. I also saw it on all my family applications but not sure if it’s a glitch…

Reactions: SidhuZ

SoHunny

Apr 25, 2019
Reactions: Tiffyc88

yankyridzz

May 3, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-11-2018
AOR Received.
29-12-2018
Anyone here received that October 27 update to tracker? I’ve seen so many persons on FB group saying they received it. I also saw it on all my family applications but not sure if it’s a glitch…
I also received this update.. came in as a ghost update.. probably IRCC is celebrating Halloween a bit early.

josh_1982

Jan 7, 2019
I think it seems a glitch in the system. My file is all completed (even ceremony in progress), whose update was yesterday, and today I can also see a GU from 27-october...

Reactions: Tiffyc88

Korenzo

Feb 26, 2019
I think it seems a glitch in the system. My file is all completed (even ceremony in progress), whose update was yesterday, and today I can also see a GU from 27-october...
And here I was thinking “Finally movement in my application” imagine the heartbreak when I’m just finding out that it was a glitch. It’s not even April 1st. Lol