+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2023 - Citizenship Applications

aabiola

Aug 24, 2018
Hello everyone,
Please I need advise. I was to have my oath ceremony today. I joined the zoom meeting and the host called me in but while waiting to be put in a breakout room, i got timed out and kicked out of the meeting entirely. I tried joining again and this time it started host has not started the meeting yet….
I have since emailed the office (Niagara) but i do not know what else to do. I am so confused, anxious and upset that i just missed it.
Call them and see what they have to say

somcan18

Sep 18, 2023
Does the group has anyone who were in 18th OCT citizenship ceremony( apology it was a long thread) from the Niagra office ? did you get any email for certification download yet ?

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Does the group has anyone who were in 18th OCT citizenship ceremony( apology it was a long thread) from the Niagra office ? did you get any email for certification download yet ?
Did you check the portal whether your certificate is available for download?

Finland

Sep 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Did you check the portal whether your certificate is available for download?
Still nothing how many email email I need to send I see the scheduling email is different from the email they provided to send the oath
Do we have to send for both emails ?

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Still nothing how many email email I need to send I see the scheduling email is different from the email they provided to send the oath
Do we have to send for both emails ?
You have to send it to the email mentioned in Oath PDF. Try sending using different email address. Many times it works too. Also attach it to a webform too.

td88

Aug 8, 2019
Hi everyone, is it BackGround verification the longest process? This morning tracker showed Completed, i think they've received my confirmation of FingerPrint from the Commissionaire. Do you guys have an estimation for LPP after Background check is done?
Thanks a bunch