+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2023 - Citizenship Applications

somcan18

Sep 18, 2023
Hi,
Requesting for guidance. I have filed an online application for me and my partner ( in APRIL 2023). I have received my oath ceremony email on 18th OCT ( 25th SEP) but my partner has not received anything yet ( her LPP is only in progress and others are completed. Is it normal or should I contact IRCC
?
Please let me know if anyone has the situation and open for recommendation

Mansura

Oct 2, 2023
has anyone got the e-certificate on the portal after attending the oath ceremony (online) on 27th September??

Mansura

Oct 2, 2023
Yes, my wife and kids had the ceremony on the 27th and downloaded their certificates on Friday
wondering if it has a relation with the seat number! Mine is 100+. I haven't been able to download it yet. Do they process the system based on the seat number? Any idea?

IPULL

May 30, 2023
wondering if it has a relation with the seat number! Mine is 100+. I haven't been able to download it yet. Do they process the system based on the seat number? Any idea?
My number was 106, I don’t think it’s related to that

somcan18

Sep 18, 2023
Hi,
Requesting for guidance. I have filed an online application for me and my partner ( in APRIL 2023). I have received my oath ceremony email on 18th OCT ( 25th SEP) but my partner has not received anything yet ( her LPP is only in progress and others are completed. Is it normal or should I contact IRCC
?

mmuaawia

Aug 21, 2015
The clerk administering the oath asked us to just reply to the email that contained the Notice to Appear to send the oath form. This is is contrary to the instructions in the pdf (which asks for a specific subject line). Any ideas on what to do?