+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2023 - Citizenship Applications

Sarakob

Sep 25, 2023
still nothing. I submitted a web form again toady and got the below response:

Good day,
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
We’re experiencing a high volume of requests, so our response may be delayed. We’ll respond to your inquiry as soon as possible.
If you have an application in process, you can:
· check processing times
· check your application status online or
· request a change of address
Our agents do not have access to more information about your case status or processing times than you can access online. The processing office will contact you if further information is needed.
For more information, you can:
· get general information about our programs,
· find answers to common questions in our Help Centre.
We understand that timely access to client support is important. Thank you for your patience.
Please do not reply to this email.
Sincerely,
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
I called this morning as mine has been 5 business days - they said that it could take up to 6 weeks… has anyone heard of this before for e certificate??? Everyone I’ve talked to has said a week but it’s been 5 business days and nothing to download!

josh_1982

Jan 7, 2019
Does FP request appear in the tracker? I received the request Friday (sept-22) and saw a ghost update today (Sept-26)

somcan18

Sep 18, 2023
Any one LPP completed 14 sep and still waiting for oath email ?
Yes mIne completed at 13th Sep but did not recieve any email. Please note I have included my wife in same application and her's is pending for LLP completion for last 2 months :(

Nazn73

Apr 2, 2019
Does FP request appear in the tracker? I received the request Friday (sept-22) and saw a ghost update today (Sept-26)
Yes, it does. You'll see an update stating : Fingerprints Required - 'We have sent you a letter or email with instructions to submit your fingerprints'

Reactions: josh_1982

somcan18

Sep 18, 2023
Yes, it does. You'll see an update stating : Fingerprints Required - 'We have sent you a letter or email with instructions to submit your fingerprints'
Is FP request mandate for all applications and part of background check? i have applied with family and both of our background check is completed ( mine LPP is also completed) ?

Nazn73

Apr 2, 2019
Is FP request mandate for all applications and part of background check? i have applied with family and both of our background check is completed ( mine LPP is also completed) ?
No, it isn't for all applications. If your Background verification is completed, you will not receive fingerprint request. Fingerprints are requested while they are processing the background verification and they need to do some additional checks to complete the background verification.

Reactions: somcan18

somcan18

Sep 18, 2023
hello, I have a few questions.
I have applied online with Family of 2. I have received a letter today asking for a download e-certificate but did not receive any date for the ceremony.
My partner did not receive anything and also her LPP is not completed.
1. what is next step ? should i Download ?
2. will my partner receive any separate email for the same ?

JamesRodriguez

Mar 8, 2019
Category........
FSW
Passport Req..
January 2020
VISA ISSUED...
January 2020
LANDED..........
February 2020
Citizenship Test marked completed : August 28 2023
Today I have recieved a letter on how to download E certificate .My LPP is still pending in the profile .( Niagara Office)
Does it mean ,I will be getting oath invite anytime soon ?

Reactions: desmat

somcan18

Sep 18, 2023
Today I have recieved a letter on how to download E certificate .My LPP is still pending in the profile .( Niagara Office)
Does it mean ,I will be getting oath invite anytime soon ?
I am in same boat, they did not share any date for ceremony i guess? I am not sure what is the next step ?