Star Member
Apr 30, 2019
Toronto, ON
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Nov-08-2018
Just got this reply today for the webform.

Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We acknowledge receipt of the documents and wish to inform you that they have been added to the file. Please note, for technical reasons, they may not be visible in your online account. Rest assured that your supporting documents are indeed added and available for officer review.

Dianoush

Aug 2, 2023
Just got this reply today for the webform.

Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We acknowledge receipt of the documents and wish to inform you that they have been added to the file. Please note, for technical reasons, they may not be visible in your online account. Rest assured that your supporting documents are indeed added and available for officer review.
I received the same email today, but certificate is still not available.
Is there any way to talk to the Mississauga office?

S.Nanda

Star Member
Apr 30, 2019
Toronto, ON
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Nov-08-2018
I received the same email today, but certificate is still not available.
Is there any way to talk to the Mississauga office?
Nope tried calling the number on the help page and it disconnects saying high volume of calls please try after sometime. Emailed multiple times to Mississauga office no reply.

dipan17

Feb 14, 2022
Nope tried calling the number on the help page and it disconnects saying high volume of calls please try after sometime. Emailed multiple times to Mississauga office no reply.
I called IRCC today, they said dthey dont have my oath form yet. So they asked me to resubmit.

Dianoush

Aug 2, 2023
the same email you sent before
Call center agents cannot see the oath form we sent to the Mississauga office. We have already sent the oath form twice, but the issue is that agents in the Mississauga office have not checked the emails we sent.

S.Nanda

Star Member
Apr 30, 2019
Toronto, ON
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Nov-08-2018
Called IRCC, they said the oath form is not submitted by Mississauga office. But they can see the uploaded oath form from Webform i submitted.
Asked to resend the oath forms to the same email and give it 1 more week.

BiPereira

Sep 21, 2023
Called IRCC, they said the oath form is not submitted by Mississauga office. But they can see the uploaded oath form from Webform i submitted.
Asked to resend the oath forms to the same email and give it 1 more week.
Thank you for proving this information. I am stuck with the same issue. Oath on 12th, Agent RRM, no certificate yet. submitted webform yesterday and resent email almost 3 times now. Calls to IRCC get disconnected due to high volume. Very frustrating!

S.Nanda

Star Member
Apr 30, 2019
Toronto, ON
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Nov-08-2018
Thank you for proving this information. I am stuck with the same issue. Oath on 12th, Agent RRM, no certificate yet. submitted webform yesterday and resent email almost 3 times now. Calls to IRCC get disconnected due to high volume. Very frustrating!
Don't waste time on the call, they are unable to do anything except asking to email.