+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2023 - Citizenship Applications

Dianoush

Aug 2, 2023
LOL I cant believe it! Yes I had the same agent and the certificate is still not available

Last edited:

sumant24

Mar 5, 2017
Completed my virtual oath ceremony on Sep/11. My processing office was Scarborough, Oath administered by Mississauga office. Not e-certificate yet.I sent oath affirmation form through different emails and raised webform as well. Contacted IRCC support , I was told that they cannot see Oath affirmation form in my file, so suggested to wait couple of more days.

pgajiwala

Oct 20, 2020
Mine was on 15th and agent was RRM. Still waiting for e certificate.
looks like either she is on leave or something else that is weird. I bet all who are waiting for the certificate are having RRM as there agent. Also with this India canada diplomate cold war I am afraid on the travel to India need to apply my visa quickly

Hopeful0403

Star Member
May 21, 2020
looks like either she is on leave or something else that is weird. I bet all who are waiting for the certificate are having RRM as there agent. Also with this India canada diplomate cold war I am afraid on the travel to India need to apply my visa quickly
No visa issuance for now for Canadians

Finland

Sep 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got LPp completed from 10 days and till now there is no oath invite , any one know how long it takes ?

BiPereira

Sep 21, 2023
Those who didn’t received for 12th sept your agent initial what was it? Or seat number?
mine is RRM Seat number 54
I too had my oath ceremony on 12th Sep. My agent was RRM as well and I haven't got my e-certificate yet. Please let me know how it goes for you

sumant24

Mar 5, 2017
Completed my virtual oath ceremony on Sep/11. My processing office was Scarborough, Oath administered by Mississauga office. Not e-certificate yet.I sent oath affirmation form through different emails and raised webform as well. Contacted IRCC support , I was told that they cannot see Oath affirmation form in my file, so suggested to wait couple of more days.
I am able to download my e-certificate today evening

S.Nanda

Star Member
Apr 30, 2019
Toronto, ON
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Nov-08-2018
Received an automated response for the web forms i submitted. No updates on tracker.