+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2023 - Citizenship Applications

pgajiwala

Oct 20, 2020
Same here, I had the ceremony on 12th Sept and certificate still not available
Based on above comments I resubmitted the Oath form from a different email ID with same subject line also I am on hold for call right now hopefully can get some answers from IRCC Call centre in next hour.

S.Nanda

Star Member
Apr 30, 2019
Toronto, ON
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Nov-08-2018
Based on above comments I resubmitted the Oath form from a different email ID with same subject line also I am on hold for call right now hopefully can get some answers from IRCC Call centre in next hour.
Did you see any update on tracker? my citizenship ceremony was on 15th and the tracker still says not started. Is that normal?

pgajiwala

Oct 20, 2020
Did you see any update on tracker? my citizenship ceremony was on 15th and the tracker still says not started. Is that normal?
Mine says In Progress still so I believe it might be ok issue with there system. As you have your wife's file as so it might be because of that. On different application for my parents visa I have seen as I applied for 3 applicant together they have different status for different one's. But I would suggest wait for 5 business days and then if you don't receive then call IRCC. I just called and they said they have not issued it yet so I have 3 options

1. Reply back to the same email which I sent to the office with my oath form to get an update saying that I haven't received my certificate yet.
2. Wait for few more days to have the Office do it on their own pace.
3. IRCC can take any action only after it has been 6 weeks and still hasn't gotten the certificate.

So I have replied back over the same email from the one which I sent and will see how soon they can give it to me. This is really weird I don't know how it takes them 5 days and still not processed it. Each agent only have 15-20 Candidates.

Amsharma

Feb 4, 2023
Hello Admin
can you add my timeline on excel sheet too.

Type: Paper application
Application: Family
Processing IRCC office: Mississauga
Application sent: April 18,2023
Delivered: April 26, 2023
AOR: May 30,2023
1st GU: June 15,2023
Citizenship Test Invite: Aug 1, 2023
Citizenship Test Window: August 8- 28, 2023
Fingerprint request- August 4, 2023
Fingerprint Submitted - August 4, 2023
Test Taken: August 21, 2023
Test Marked completed : August 23, 2023
Fingerprint Received: August 23,2023
Background Check Completed: August 24, 2023
LPP complete: In Progress
Type: Paper application
Application: Family
Processing IRCC office: Mississauga
Application sent: April 18,2023
Delivered: April 26, 2023
AOR: May 30,2023
1st GU: June 15,2023
Citizenship Test Invite: Aug 1, 2023
Citizenship Test Window: August 8- 28, 2023
Fingerprint request- August 4, 2023
Fingerprint Submitted - August 4, 2023
Test Taken: August 21, 2023
Test Marked completed : August 23, 2023
Fingerprint Received: August 23,2023
Background Check Completed: August 24, 2023
LPP complete: August 31,2023
Oath Invitation(On Tracker): Sep 20,2023
Oath Date: Oct 4,2023.

Reactions: yoge

Dianoush

Aug 2, 2023
Mine says In Progress still so I believe it might be ok issue with there system. As you have your wife's file as so it might be because of that. On different application for my parents visa I have seen as I applied for 3 applicant together they have different status for different one's. But I would suggest wait for 5 business days and then if you don't receive then call IRCC. I just called and they said they have not issued it yet so I have 3 options

1. Reply back to the same email which I sent to the office with my oath form to get an update saying that I haven't received my certificate yet.
2. Wait for few more days to have the Office do it on their own pace.
3. IRCC can take any action only after it has been 6 weeks and still hasn't gotten the certificate.

So I have replied back over the same email from the one which I sent and will see how soon they can give it to me. This is really weird I don't know how it takes them 5 days and still not processed it. Each agent only have 15-20 Candidates.
Thank you for the update. Please let us know when you got certificate.

dipan17

Feb 14, 2022
Me and my wife applied individually, but attended the ceremony together as we both were invited in the same one. Agent said we can send the forms together from 1 email, so i sent both the forms from my email after the ceremony on 15th (Friday) and the certificates were still not available on Tuesday, so sent email again from my wife's email with both the oath forms, and still no update. Today filled out the IRCC webforms individually. Hopefully they will process it now.
Which option did u select in the web form and what did u include in the details?

S.Nanda

Star Member
Apr 30, 2019
Toronto, ON
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Nov-08-2018
Which option did u select in the web form and what did u include in the details?
I filled it out twice. Once by selecting citizenship -grant and again by selecting citizenship - proof of certificate and I was not sure which one I need to select.

Reactions: dipan17

canaco2023

Feb 7, 2023
Thank you for the update. Please let us know when you got certificate.
HI any news on your side? I also had my oath on Sept 12th and have not received the e-certificate. I sent the signed oath from a different email as recommended in another thread and received the following at 10 am today:

Good Morning,

This oath form has been sent from a different email address from the one we have on your file. Your e-certificate has been sent to the email address we confirmed during your ceremony: xxxxxx@XXXX

Thank you,

Nothing has been sent to my mailbox. I might call tomorrow

Dianoush

Aug 2, 2023
HI any news on your side? I also had my oath on Sept 12th and have not received the e-certificate. I sent the signed oath from a different email as recommended in another thread and received the following at 10 am today:

Good Morning,

This oath form has been sent from a different email address from the one we have on your file. Your e-certificate has been sent to the email address we confirmed during your ceremony: xxxxxx@XXXX

Thank you,

I sent the signed oath form yesterday and its not available yet. I only got automatic reply email. Where was your ceremony office?

S.Nanda

Star Member
Apr 30, 2019
Toronto, ON
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Nov-08-2018

Good Morning,

Thank you,

I am still waiting for it. Nothing yet.

In your case looks like it was sent to your email they verified during the ceremony. Login to the IRCC portal with that email and you should be able to download it.

Follow the instructions they sent to download the e certificate with. The invite code.

pgajiwala

Oct 20, 2020
Those who didn’t received for 12th sept your agent initial what was it? Or seat number?
mine is RRM Seat number 54