Background Check Completed: 2023-05-29
Test Invited: 2023-06-05
Test Taken on: 2023-06-18
Test Completed: 2023-06-22
LPP Completed: 2023-07-27

Reactions: yoge

ceejay132

Feb 1, 2020
Question: just received the e-certificate email no oath invite yet. It states i opted for electronic certificate which I am pretty sure I didn't. I also will probably have a zoom oath ceremony. Anyone know if I can change both? I would like to attend to an actual ceremony...
According to someone's experience on this forum, you should send a webform requesting an in person oath ceremony when you see your LPP turn green/complete...(before they schedule you for oath)... so I'm sure even if you have been scheduled for oath, you can still request it same way people reschedule for travel purposes. Submit a webform with your request. That's all. Keep us updated.

nelsonroyar

Mar 8, 2020
Physical Presence: 1324 Days
Application: Family (2)
Mode: Paper
Application sent: 25th April 2023
Delivered: 27th April 2023
AOR: 9th June 2023
Test Invited: 5th July 2023
Test Taken on: 23rd July 2023
Test Completed: Awaiting

freeze

Star Member
Mar 12, 2016
Germany
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2016
AOR Received.
28-04-2016
File Transfer...
25-04-2016
Med's Done....
11-04-2016 upfront
According to someone's experience on this forum, you should send a webform requesting an in person oath ceremony when you see your LPP turn green/complete...(before they schedule you for oath)... so I'm sure even if you have been scheduled for oath, you can still request it same way people reschedule for travel purposes. Submit a webform with your request. That's all. Keep us updated.
Hey thanks for the info.
I checked the webform. I think they want me to get the email invitation first and then reschedule. Because you have to but the date of that appointment in that webform.
We'll see and I update.

freeze

Star Member
Mar 12, 2016
Germany
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2016
AOR Received.
28-04-2016
File Transfer...
25-04-2016
Med's Done....
11-04-2016 upfront
Also logged in today Jul 28th and I'm scheduled for the oath on August 8th. No email yet though.

Admin please update.

ceejay132

Feb 1, 2020
Hey thanks for the info.
I checked the webform. I think they want me to get the email invitation first and then reschedule. Because you have to but the date of that appointment in that webform.
We'll see and I update.
No u don't have to put any date because its a webform to update them on any thing. There is a box to write your "letter" to them. Also, since you already have the oath date in August, you can write that date. You do not need to wait for the official letter before you reschedule. It's up to you in the end.

josh_1982

Jan 7, 2019
For those applying as a family, the test invitation for the adults is sent in a relatively close span of time? or they are really independent?

Ablaze

May 4, 2023
Type: Online application
Physical Presence Days: 1095
Application: Single
Application sent: April 3rd, 2023
Delivered: April 3rd, 2023
AOR:

I have to admit I am starting to get worried. I see that some people have already got their Citizenship in April and there are also people with AOR in July already, yet I have received nothing :/
No AOR yet? Maybe you should call them. Just that without an AOR (application number), how do you reference the application?

HVK89

Jul 25, 2023
You shouldn't check the online portal... it stays that way even after test and background complete. It's very possible you missed if. But then call ircc now or by 4pm Toronto time or 8am tomorrow and speak to someone. You can also raise a webform which is the easiest.
You shouldn't check the online portal... it stays that way even after test and background complete. It's very possible you missed if. But then call ircc now or by 4pm Toronto time or 8am tomorrow and speak to someone. You can also raise a webform which is the easiest.
So I just spoke to an agent, who essentially said they could not see my application. I have a receipt for my payment, a confirmation email and can log into my account where it says Status of your application: Submitted for our review. The agent was really helpful and is contacting the processing centre since its beyond the processing time to get it sorted but It looks like mine was lost?

So so frustrated, do you think it is worth ordering GCMS notes?

HVK89

Jul 25, 2023
No AOR yet? Maybe you should call them. Just that without an AOR (application number), how do you reference the application?
So I just spoke to an agent, who essentially said they could not see my application. I have a receipt for my payment, a confirmation email and can log into my account where it says Status of your application: Submitted for our review. The agent was really helpful and is contacting the processing centre since its beyond the processing time to get it sorted but It looks like mine was lost?

Ablaze

May 4, 2023

In my own opinion, yes, you should order GCMS note. It should trigger activity on your application (i.e. should get IRCC to search for your application).

Reactions: HVK89

javeds

Star Member
Jan 4, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-07-2018
@admin
Update
LPP Completed - 07/28 on portal
Waiting for oath now.

This is super fast inspite of a finger print request which was unexpected. EXACTLY 90 days from Application online to LPP complete. What are these guys smoking! Proud to become a canadian (except for being on the 55% tax slab)

Last edited:
Reactions: novoiceplus

javeds

Star Member
Jan 4, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-07-2018
For those applying as a family, the test invitation for the adults is sent in a relatively close span of time? or they are really independent?
Close span of time - Usually on the same day but the oaths will definitely be clubbed together

HVK89

Jul 25, 2023
I am requesting GCMS notes but it is asking for a file number. I do not have one as I haven't received AOR, does anyone know what I should put here instead?

josh_1982

Jan 7, 2019
Close span of time - Usually on the same day but the oaths will definitely be clubbed together
ok thanks! I think this won't happen for us lol... already the OARs were sent with 2 weeks of difference (my wife and kids got it first, while I already got the test invitation, and not my wife) lol