+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2023 - Citizenship Applications

josh_1982

Jan 7, 2019
Hi guys, I see many paper applications advancing, but it seems we are still stuck at AOR. Is there anyone in the same situation? Paper application, 2 adults + 2 kids, application delivered by mid April, AOR in mid May and nothing since then.. It is getting quite frustrating, as we submitted originally our application at the beginning of February...

Last edited:

novoiceplus

Star Member
May 4, 2020
Hi Admin,
Please update:
Activity status updated: Citizenship oath - Jul 24, 2023
Scheduled to attend citizenship ceremony on August 2, 2023.
Thanks!
Hey did you get the oath invite email yet? I called them and they said email was sent but I didnt get it. checked everywhere

freeze

Star Member
Mar 12, 2016
Germany
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2016
AOR Received.
28-04-2016
File Transfer...
25-04-2016
Med's Done....
11-04-2016 upfront
Got my LPP today. July 26
Admin please update

s_adnan88

Apr 13, 2023
Hi guys, I see many paper applications advancing, but it seems we are still stuck at AOR. Is there anyone in the same situation? Paper application, 2 adults + 2 kids, application delivered by mid April, AOR in mid May and nothing since then.. It is getting quite frustrating, as we submitted originally our application at the beginning of February...
Yes applied in april AOR june 1st after that nothing London ON office

Reactions: josh_1982

josh_1982

Jan 7, 2019
ok, just got my invitation for the test (it seems it was updated in my profile by July 22nd, and the window is from 4th to 24th August). I saw the office is Montreal. If there is someone from this office, how quick/slow it is? :)

Let's see how much time wife gets her invitation (her OAR is two week before mine...)

Last edited:
Reactions: Elyas1

HVK89

Jul 25, 2023
Type: Online application
Physical Presence Days: 1095
Application: Single
Application sent: April 3rd, 2023
Delivered: April 3rd, 2023
AOR:

I have to admit I am starting to get worried. I see that some people have already got their Citizenship in April and there are also people with AOR in July already, yet I have received nothing :/

Reactions: yoge

HVK89

Jul 25, 2023
I applied online on April 3rd, 2023 and don't even have AOR yet :(

ceejay132

Feb 1, 2020
Type: Online application
Physical Presence Days: 1095
Application: Single
Application sent: April 3rd, 2023
Delivered: April 3rd, 2023
AOR:

I have to admit I am starting to get worried. I see that some people have already got their Citizenship in April and there are also people with AOR in July already, yet I have received nothing :/
Check your email searching for "Do not reply - Ne pas repondre" from ircc or search for IRCC and see if you have any PDF attached to the email. Check your spam as well. If nothing, call them early in the morning by 8am. Goodluck

HVK89

Jul 25, 2023
Check your email searching for "Do not reply - Ne pas repondre" from ircc or search for IRCC and see if you have any PDF attached to the email. Check your spam as well. If nothing, call them early in the morning by 8am. Goodluck
Thank you :) I have checked, nothing... and when I log into the online portal it says "Status of your application: Submitted for our review".

On the IRCC website it states: "We’re now sending AOR letters or emails for paper and online applications received the week of June 15, 2023"

I just don't understand what would be taking so long with mine, but I will try calling them again.