23-11-2018
AOR Received.
29-12-2018
I just completed my test - July 23

Reactions: yoge

splashyygirl

Star Member
May 31, 2017
The system was updated today to reflect that the Background check was completed on July 21st.
Next Up I guess is the Test which will be in August (hopefully).
Progress: one-step at a time.

Reactions: amarchcan

SALLYMA

Star Member
Sep 29, 2016
My tracker shows an update and I have to take the test again
I haven’t got formal email
But I gave the test already and passed

splashyygirl

Star Member
May 31, 2017
The system was updated today to reflect that the Background check was completed on July 21st.
Next Up I guess is the Test which will be in August (hopefully).
Progress: one-step at a time.
FRUSTRATED AND DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO:

So, I noticed online that the background check was completed today. I received an email at this afternoon stating that there is an issue with my son's application:

Hello,

Your online citizenship application is missing some information or documents. We’re returning all applications even if the issue is only with some applicants.

Sign in to your account to update and resubmit the application. Everyone must re-sign their application before resubmitting.

We have not processed your application or the payment yet.

Now, here is the dilemma:
1. Are they returning it because they are processing the paper application? I received an AOR!- July 7th
2. Is there a problem with the ID used? Unfortunately, he only has the PR with a picture on it. Still waiting on the photo ID for the health card and G1.

So, I tried calling to talk to a human...not able to get through to someone.

What to do? At this stage any advice is welcomed.

ceejay132

Feb 1, 2020
FRUSTRATED AND DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO:

So, I noticed online that the background check was completed today. I received an email at this afternoon stating that there is an issue with my son's application:

Hello,

Your online citizenship application is missing some information or documents. We’re returning all applications even if the issue is only with some applicants.

Sign in to your account to update and resubmit the application. Everyone must re-sign their application before resubmitting.

We have not processed your application or the payment yet.

Now, here is the dilemma:
1. Are they returning it because they are processing the paper application? I received an AOR!- July 7th
2. Is there a problem with the ID used? Unfortunately, he only has the PR with a picture on it. Still waiting on the photo ID for the health card and G1.

So, I tried calling to talk to a human...not able to get through to someone.

What to do? At this stage any advice is welcomed.
That sucks. Did they say exactly what was wrong with your sons application or are you assuming it is because of the ID? For his ID, did you submit the requires ID for him, picture or not?

car11

Feb 14, 2021
Application: Family (2)
Application sent: Apr 3rd 2023
Delivered: Apr 3rd, 2023
AOR: Apr 17
BG and Citizenship test invite on the tracker: May 26
Test completed: June 6th LPP: July 7
I have LPP but not Ecas(Decision made) is that normal? does it come with the oath invite letter?

Last edited:

vruank

Star Member
Jul 3, 2020
Hi everyone, online applicant here, Is there anyone who took the test in June end and still waiting for it to be completed?
My test window was June 5 to June 26, I took the test on June 24th, passed according to the temporary score and I am still waiting for the test to be marked completed.
Is there a reason it is still not updated?

Hi, Is there a way to contact IRCC via phone? I tried calling them using 888 242-2100 but no luck. It's been a month and my test result is not updated yet.