+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2023 - Citizenship Applications

Keyjoe23

Jul 31, 2015
Did you call CIC or the organization you submitted the FP?
If you call the agency where you submitted your FP, they will tell you straight forward that you need to follow up with RCMP.
You can contact RCMP via email and they usually respond within a week saying when then sent the results to CIC. On my end, they responded to my E-mail saying they sent the results on May 26th.
CIC kept telling me they haven't received the results until June 29th I guess, that's when they said they received the results and added them to my file (I can acknowledge that because I got ghost update on that date) but my BG is still in progress since then.

Reactions: Finaldestination

ceejay132

Feb 1, 2020
A little detail for perspective
Online application submitted : April 3, 2023
Application acknowledged (AOR) : Apr 18
Background Check complete:May 26, 2023
Citizenship test invite: May 26, 2023
Citizenship Test written (score 20/20) : June 11
Citizenship Test update -Passed : June 16
LPP complete : July 6
Citizenship Oath in progress : July 6
Oath Ceremony scheduled : July 20
When was your test window?

javeds

Star Member
Jan 4, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-07-2018
Hi, I have the similar timeline as you +/- 1 day, I had received the FP email on 21st June request and did it on 23rd June via 3rd party in Vancouver, haven't got any update yet, since you have mentioned 'FP Results received by IRCC July 5th, 2023' in your profile, may I ask you If you have received an email or were you notified by any other means, also I appeared for my Test on July 1st, nothing has been updated in my tracker yet.
Same boat - Submitted on June 21 at RCMP and it is radio silence. Just mailed RCMP to check if they sent it. I will have to call IRCC later this week to see if they received it. RCMP told me they will receive it in 2 days because it is local Vancouver which means it should have reached June 23rd!

Finaldestination

Star Member
May 12, 2019
Same boat - Submitted on June 21 at RCMP and it is radio silence. Just mailed RCMP to check if they sent it. I will have to call IRCC later this week to see if they received it. RCMP told me they will receive it in 2 days because it is local Vancouver which means it should have reached June 23rd!
I will also email RCMP tomorrow as it is more than 2 weeks for me and see where it stands, on tracker everything is IP for me, except Oath

SharpRatio 2.0

Sep 9, 2020
Hi, I have the similar timeline as you +/- 1 day, I had received the FP email on 21st June request and did it on 23rd June via 3rd party in Vancouver, haven't got any update yet, since you have mentioned 'FP Results received by IRCC July 5th, 2023' in your profile, may I ask you If you have received an email or were you notified by any other means, also I appeared for my Test on July 1st, nothing has been updated in my tracker yet.
Once the BG check is completed, it will show on your tracker that when IRCC recevied your FP, before the BG check is actually completed, you can only know by calling IRCC live agent.

vssk91

Jul 8, 2019
Hey everyone,
BG completed June 29th
No test invite or email or ghost update since
How long does it usually take for the test to trigger after BG complete?