+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2023 - Citizenship Applications

kaelsaye

Jun 13, 2023
Do share if your issue gets resolved. Many people face this issue of not receiving AOR email.
So, after around 30 min of waiting time, the agent told that it very normal to not receive the AOR because the processing of each application is different even the applications are grouped in the one package

He tried first to check if my application is on the system, however, he couldn't find it

Then, he asked me to remain on hold until he tries another thing. I waited for around 3 min, then he came back saying that he found that my profile/application is under construction and assigned with a temporary number. He explained that this means that they are working on the application and that I should expect an AOR or a request of more documents

So, at least, now I know that they are working on the applications and that they aren't misplaced

Hope to hear from them soon

I will keep you all updated

Thanks again @forw.jane for the suggestion and hope @splashyygirl find my response useful

splashyygirl

Star Member
May 31, 2017
So, after around 30 min of waiting time, the agent told that it very normal to not receive the AOR because the processing of each application is different even the applications are grouped in the one package

He tried first to check if my application is on the system, however, he couldn't find it

Then, he asked me to remain on hold until he tries another thing. I waited for around 3 min, then he came back saying that he found that my profile/application is under construction and assigned with a temporary number. He explained that this means that they are working on the application and that I should expect an AOR or a request of more documents

So, at least, now I know that they are working on the applications and that they aren't misplaced

Hope to hear from them soon

I will keep you all updated

Thanks again @forw.jane for the suggestion and hope @splashyygirl find my response useful
Thank you I did. I guess we wait patiently.

Korenzo

Feb 26, 2019
Hi Everyone,

I got an update to my application for citizenship. I just got an email from Immigration Vancouver requesting for fingerprints. They forwarded me a document stating I need to submit my fingerprints in order to continue processing my application. I am based in Ottawa do anyone knows were can I get this done. Also they stated they want them take within 30 days from this letter. anyone in the same situation?
Google RCMP offices in Ottawa or close to you. I just got mine done in Calgary too. The RCMP uses some external agents to take the fingerprints sometimes too, so maybe call their office before you go. You can get ur fingerprints done there

freeze

Star Member
Mar 12, 2016
Germany
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2016
AOR Received.
28-04-2016
File Transfer...
25-04-2016
Med's Done....
11-04-2016 upfront
Got my fingerprint request today.
Also in progress was from May 1st. Please update tracker

Reactions: yoge

arun_canpr

Star Member
Apr 27, 2019
Hi All,

When I tried to register my family's account in https://tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/register, I'm getting the below error. Is there a way to resolve this?

Incorrect or invalid information. Review and make sure it matches the information submitted on the Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] form or the Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual [IMM 5475] form. If you can’t create an account, it may be because your client’s application is not in our system yet.

Last edited:

ceejay132

Feb 1, 2020
The request was to provide a police certificate for a country I stayed less than 183 days in a row in, so instead of the documentation, I provided an exaplanation of the reason why I shouldn’t be required this document. I submitted it through a webform on May 2 and followed up by providing the details on May 9. Never received a confirmation of the receipt, but my background check has been completed since.
Hello. On your tracker, do you still have the notification showing "we are waiting on you" regarding your police Certificate? Or has it been cleared?

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Hi All,

When I tried to register my family's account in https://tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/register, I'm getting the below error. Is there a way to resolve this?

Incorrect or invalid information. Review and make sure it matches the information submitted on the Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] form or the Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual [IMM 5475] form. If you can’t create an account, it may be because your client’s application is not in our system yet.
When did you get AOR email?

hustmonk

Oct 27, 2020
Type: Online application
Physical Presence Days: 1108
Application: Single
Application sent: April 18th 2023
Delivered: April 18th 2023
AOR: May 11th 2023
IP: May 13rd 2023
Ghost Update: Jun 10, 2023
FP request from CPC Sydney: Jun 13, 2023
FP completed: Jun 14, 2023

Reactions: yoge

flame_twilight

Star Member
Aug 5, 2018
Hello, what is the next step i would expect after my background check completed?

My wife and myself’s trackers show green tick/ update but my kid’s tracker is not moving at all since AOR. Is it sth normal for my kid’s application?