+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2023 - Citizenship Applications

kaelsaye

Jun 13, 2023
I hope you are using UCI without '-'
Yeah! doing it without dashes

Now, upon checking, I was able to access the applications of my 3 minors on the ECAS but mine and wife's applications aren't accessible. I am really wondering what this means

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Yeah! doing it without dashes

Now, upon checking, I was able to access the applications of my 3 minors on the ECAS but mine and wife's applications aren't accessible. I am really wondering what this means
It means your applications are not in the system. It's a weird situation. Call IRCC and see if they can give you the application number.

ceejay132

Feb 1, 2020
Good morning Y'all.
Ive posted a question and wanted your opinion.....But no response from your good selves.

Am going to simply wait for my application process, and sign off until further notice.... This forum members use to be way more active than it is today.
What was your question?

Max1010

Star Member
May 24, 2019
Hi Everyone,

I got an update to my application for citizenship. I just got an email from Immigration Vancouver requesting for fingerprints. They forwarded me a document stating I need to submit my fingerprints in order to continue processing my application. I am based in Ottawa do anyone knows were can I get this done. Also they stated they want them take within 30 days from this letter. anyone in the same situation?

Reactions: yoge

Akh88

Star Member
Nov 11, 2022
Hi Everyone,

I got an update to my application for citizenship. I just got an email from Immigration Vancouver requesting for fingerprints. They forwarded me a document stating I need to submit my fingerprints in order to continue processing my application. I am based in Ottawa do anyone knows were can I get this done. Also they stated they want them take within 30 days from this letter. anyone in the same situation?
Maybe commissionaires dot ca? You can call them and see if they do it.

Reactions: Max1010

Akh88

Star Member
Nov 11, 2022
Hi Everyone,

By the way, I thought the application is processed at the office closest to your home address, which in your case should have been Ottawa? Anyone with an answer?

Reactions: Max1010

Max1010

Star Member
May 24, 2019
By the way, I thought the application is processed at the office closest to your home address, which in your case should have been Ottawa? Anyone with an answer?
Yeah that was weird. I saw the email from Immigration Vancouver