+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2023 - Citizenship Applications

sumant24

Mar 5, 2017
Type: Online application
Physical Presence Days: 1583
Application: Family (1 - Adult, 1- minor)
Application sent: Apr 21, 2023
Delivered: Apr 21, 2023
AOR: waiting

Happy to begin the last leg of my Canadian immigration journey!!

Reactions: yoge

parminderpt

Jul 1, 2016
1- Can any one tell me which one is best to send online or mail application ?
2- (PR status )do I need PCC if I spend 9 months in India before applying to citizenship and is pcc can I get from Indian embassy in Toronto?

TonytheTiger

Jan 9, 2021
Type: Paper application
Physical Presence Days: 1110
Application: Family(04 family members)
Application sent: April 28, 2023
Delivered: N/A
AOR: N/A

stanley81

Star Member
Aug 27, 2020
Hi All, Do we need to submit all pages of passport when applying online? I don't see any section which asks for all pages.
I didn't. It looks like at least for online applications they don't need all pages. "Upload the bio page(s) of this document" it says in a travel doc section.

Reactions: skp.biet

Max1010

Star Member
May 24, 2019
Start by using the search function on the board to research AOR timelines regarding citizenship applications. You can drill it down quite a bit to narrow the results.

Add to the fact that currently there is a strike which means full time IRCC processing officers are on strike. This will have an impact on timelines.

There are people who applied in march still waiting for AOR.

It also depends on what type of application. Paper, online, family, single.

Every application is different.

My advice is to Netflix and chill. You’ll get it when you get it.
Oh I see. My application is online and it’s Single type. I am based in Ottawa. But I hope this process gets done in like 8-9 months rather than wait for a long time. Yeah i was looking online and they currently processing March 8 AOR’s

Nousernamesadface

May 15, 2019
I didn't. It looks like at least for online applications they don't need all pages. "Upload the bio page(s) of this document" it says in a travel doc section.
Only the bio page is needed if you have it. If not, you need to explain why you don't have it. If they want to see the other pages, they'll ask for it later.

yyzstudent

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2015
Only the bio page is needed if you have it. If not, you need to explain why you don't have it. If they want to see the other pages, they'll ask for it later.
Why delay the process by having them ask for it if they want it? Why not just include them straight up front?

Last edited:

yyzstudent

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2015
They may or may not want it, why add extra documentation for everyone?
Fair point. Still, it’s an online application. There is no extra paperweight to it. They can chose to check the bio pages only, or check all of it if need be.

It seems to be that those who have a lot of travel reported in the presence calculator, are those who are asked for all the pages. That might be a something to think about when submitting the application.

Then again, those who have zero travel might be asked to submit all pages to prove it.

In other words, it’s better to be proactive than reactive.

thepri10

Dec 2, 2018
Type: Online application
Physical Presence Days: 1214
Application: Single
Application sent: 30-04-2023
Delivered: 30-04-2023
AOR: TBD

Shahd Masoud

Apr 30, 2023
Hi All,

I applied for citizenship paper application for myself and a minor on April 13 and was delivered on April 18th. I received a text message that is supposedly from Canada post to pay for a package to be delivered to me which I believe it may be my application returned to me. I paid but did not receive anything and since I don’t have any tracking number, Canada post cannot help me. If anyone had their application returned from IRCC, how did it get sent back to them? Thanks.