+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2023 - Citizenship Applications

amarchcan

Feb 16, 2023
About the LVO - is it based logically on where you live or is it allotted randomly ? If I live around Vancouver, is there a possibility of my file being sent to another province ?

splashyygirl

Star Member
May 31, 2017
I’m happy for all moving through the process. I wonder though what could the hold up with mine be? I have received no emails, no request for additional documents and no returned documents!
ive tried making calls, sent web Forms ..it seems strange. Any advice?

yyzstudent

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2015
I’m happy for all moving through the process. I wonder though what could the hold up with mine be? I have received no emails, no request for additional documents and no returned documents!
ive tried making calls, sent web Forms ..it seems strange. Any advice?
Have you checked your tracker account?

Reactions: splashyygirl

hdcho

Dec 10, 2015
When did you send additional doc required on May 2? Did they confirm document received?
The request was to provide a police certificate for a country I stayed less than 183 days in a row in, so instead of the documentation, I provided an exaplanation of the reason why I shouldn’t be required this document. I submitted it through a webform on May 2 and followed up by providing the details on May 9. Never received a confirmation of the receipt, but my background check has been completed since.

vssk91

Jul 8, 2019
Hi All,
My updates so far:
Type: paper application
Application Type: Family (4)
Application sent April 17
Application delivered: April 20
AOR: June 7
ECAS in progress June 9

Admin please update.

Thanks
hello, how did you know ECAS in progress? Was there an email?
If you received AOR on June 7th - did it take 24 hours for it to become available to create an account in the tracker link everyone mentions ? Thank you , I would truly appreciate your response.

canadian23

Star Member
Mar 9, 2021
hello, how did you know ECAS in progress? Was there an email?
If you received AOR on June 7th - did it take 24 hours for it to become available to create an account in the tracker link everyone mentions ? Thank you , I would truly appreciate your response.
yes, I got AOR June 7th. and I created tracking account on the 9th. so its already in progress.

https://tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/en

Reactions: yoge