Type: online application
Physical Presence Days: 1133
Application: single
Application sent: Apr 1st 2023
Delivered: Apr 1, 2023
AOR: Apr 18
Citizenship test invite on the tracker: May 27
LPP and Background Check in progress
I have the same status. Did you receive the email for test? I only see it in the tracker

amarchcan

Feb 16, 2023
The official dates for AORs being issued for paper applications moved just 3 days in the last week ! On 23rd May the website showed "We’re now sending AOR letters or emails for paper and online applications received" the week of April 3rd. Today, on May 29th, it has only moved to April 6th ...

KBDK

Jan 9, 2019
Hi everyone,

received an invitation on the tracker to take the citizenship test in the next three weeks. Yet to receive an official mail.

Reactions: flame_twilight

yxyyukon

Feb 5, 2023
Physical Presence Days: 1826
Application: Family (2 - Adult )
Mode: online
Application sent: 2023-04-20
Delivered: 2023-04-21
AOR: 17-May-23
Language skills: IN PROGRESS
Physical Presence: IN PROGRESS
Background Verification: IN PROGRESS
Prohibitions: IN PROGRESS
Citizenship Test: NOT STARTED
Citizenship Ceremony: NOT STARTED

fenix888

May 30, 2023
Type: Paper application
Physical Presence Days: 1484
Application: Family( 3 members- 2 adults, 1 minor)
Application sent: April 2nd
Delivered: April 4th
AOR: May 25th

We got AOR on 25th May for all family members. Today, 30th May we got an email to make account for the tracker. I tried, but when I click SEND CODE it is not working. I am not getting any code. Did somebody else have a similar situation?
Thank you.

Reactions: yoge

rashi1101

Dec 4, 2019
Type: Paper application
Physical Presence Days: 1484
Application: Family( 3 members- 2 adults, 1 minor)
Application sent: April 2nd
Delivered: April 4th
AOR: May 25th

We got AOR on 25th May for all family members. Today, 30th May we got an email to make account for the tracker. I tried, but when I click SEND CODE it is not working. I am not getting any code. Did somebody else have a similar situation?
Thank you.
Yeah i have the same situation as I wrote previously here. Tracker status email on 9th may but I dont get the code yet.
i spoke to an ircc agent and they said everything is in process. If anything is required you will receive an email. some have this experience here and they mentioned tiu just need some file movement and it will trigger the code etc

fenix888

May 30, 2023
Yeah i have the same situation as I wrote previously here. Tracker status email on 9th may but I dont get the code yet.
i spoke to an ircc agent and they said everything is in process. If anything is required you will receive an email. some have this experience here and they mentioned tiu just need some file movement and it will trigger the code etc
That's great to know. Thank you so much on your prompt reply. I also read that if I don't get the code in the next 12h, I need to contact them (it's on their site), so I will do that also. I guess we will find out once the files are updated.

amarchcan

Feb 16, 2023
Have the April Paper application AORs slowed down or are there not many of us waiting ? Sitting on April 12th delivery here.

Tiffyc88

Star Member
Apr 2, 2020
Have the April Paper application AORs slowed down or are there not many of us waiting ? Sitting on April 12th delivery here.
My Paper Application was delivered on April 18. I have not yet received AOR however I was able to find my application on Client Application Status using my UCI#. There is no application number shown as yet, however it has the date when they received the application.
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do?lang=en