+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2023 AOR

starlord91

May 14, 2023
Hey. FSW-O. Portal got updated today. All sections complete. COPR number generated but it's the same for all 3 family members, is that weird?
What should I expect now? Just a PPR and RFV email and then I submit passports? No portals for FSW-O, right?
AOR-16th April, M/B/UCI:10th May BGV and Eligibility complete: 5th June

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Hey. FSW-O. Portal got updated today. All sections complete. COPR number generated but it's the same for all 3 family members, is that weird?
What should I expect now? Just a PPR and RFV email and then I submit passports? No portals for FSW-O, right?
AOR-16th April, M/B/UCI:10th May BGV and Eligibility complete: 5th June
You'll either get RFV(only email) or a PPR Letter (email notification + letter in GCkey). Whitelist "cic.gc.ca".

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Thank you. When can I expect those? I'm worried about people reporting no activity after copr visible in tracker for months.
Those who had to wait months are very few imo. I doubt you'll have to wait a month, let alone months ;) If nothing happens after three weeks, call IRCC and see if they issued an email that was never received by you - they'll resend the email in a few weeks.

starlord91

May 14, 2023
Phew. One last question, sorry.
COPR shows same details (mine) for all three applicants. Even the passport number is mine. Is that normal? Or do I need to raise a webform or call them?

crunchyfrappe8

Star Member
Feb 2, 2023
Hi, May AOR here. Anyone here whose eligibility review took very long to get started? What was your timeline like and what is your application's status right now, if you don't mind sharing?

I'm curious to know, as I'm getting more and more worried everyday and no one seems to have any concrete regarding what determines whose eligibility review IRCC are going to start quickly and who they are going to avoid picking up.

So, any response will be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

starlord91

May 14, 2023
Hi, May AOR here. Anyone here whose eligibility review took very long to get started? What was your timeline like and what is your application's status right now, if you don't mind sharing?

I'm curious to know, as I'm getting more and more worried everyday and no one seems to have any concrete regarding what determines whose eligibility review IRCC are going to start quickly and who they are going to avoid picking up.

My background started right after biometrics but eligibility did not start for 20 more days. Both were complete after 26 days. Waiting for PPR now.

Reactions: crunchyfrappe8

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda

Tbh, the best thing you can do here is to read this thread and March AOR thread where so many didn't had their Eligbility started in the first month or even second! See their actual timeline and what happened subsequently. I doubt you'll be this worried after that.

crunchyfrappe8

Star Member
Feb 2, 2023
Tbh, the best thing you can do here is to read this thread and March AOR thread where so many didn't had their Eligbility started in the first month or even second! See their actual timeline and what happened subsequently. I doubt you'll be this worried after that.
I have done that for the last couple of weeks. But the thing is, March isn't really relevant. Even you would agree that the number of applications moving at a lightning fast speed now is way more than it was in March.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
I have done that for the last couple of weeks. But the thing is, March isn't really relevant. Even you would agree that the number of applications moving at a lightning fast speed now is way more than it was in March.
You are so determined. I'm running out of ways to distract you from this :D

Perhaps, reading threads like these will take your mind off your eligibility: https://www.reddit.com/r/Calgary/comments/13x9hak
Have you tried that PowerBI tracker on this forum shared by an April AOR? You can find a bunch of data points there.

crunchyfrappe8

Star Member
Feb 2, 2023

Perhaps, reading threads like these will take your mind off your eligibility: https://www.reddit.com/r/Calgary/comments/13x9hak
Have you tried that PowerBI tracker on this forum shared by an April AOR? You can find a bunch of data points there.
I rent in Bangalore currently, this is not new/shocking for me
But appreciate your help.

• Wow
Reactions: Lord_Tony

crunchyfrappe8

Star Member
Feb 2, 2023

The power bi dashboard is ambiguous about the eligibility and background check dates. I've seen cases there where people have interpreted it as both start and completed dates, causing massive inconsistencies and hence, reliability issues.

• Angry
Reactions: Lord_Tony