+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2023 AOR

Samal

Oct 23, 2019
Hi everyone,

so my husband went through the medical exam, but doctors said that they will upload his form/results directly to IRCC. Now it has been 2 days but we do not see any update on his profile. How long does it usually take for IRCC to update the result? Thanks.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Hi everyone,

so my husband went through the medical exam, but doctors said that they will upload his form/results directly to IRCC. Now it has been 2 days but we do not see any update on his profile. How long does it usually take for IRCC to update the result? Thanks.
If you go into your GCKey, do you see a section to upload the Upfront medical results?

Uploading results directly to IRCC is the norm and they'll use eMedical for that. But, they must've provided an info sheet to your husband, right?

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Hi everyone,

Here's another old thread from Germany (the common suggestion is to get the info sheet): https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/e-medical-confusion-and-x-ray-deferral.385995/post-4825677

Samal

Oct 23, 2019
If you go into your GCKey, do you see a section to upload the Upfront medical results?

Uploading results directly to IRCC is the norm and they'll use eMedical for that. But, they must've provided an info sheet to your husband, right?
Hi,
Yes, he has the information sheet. Does he need to upload it too?

Willmakeit

Mar 10, 2022
Hey guys! So I received an ADR for POF just now from IRCC. Apparently, my eligibility has started:D. Honestly, I don't know why they requested it again. In my application, I had provided the letter from my bank (with the right amount- no gift deeds or large deposits), bank statements last 6 months (since October 2022), and even payslips. Any ideas? What should I do this time around?

message from IRCC:
Funds, proof: Proof of funds Please provide updated evidence of funds. Evidence of account activity showing 6 months of deposits & withdrawal history must also be submitted. Also, please declare if you have any outstanding debts or loans. BF 14 days

• Angry
Reactions: Lord_Tony

ARTICUNOuseICEBEAM

Star Member
Apr 18, 2023
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
AOR April 8, 2023
Hey guys! So I received an ADR for POF just now from IRCC. Apparently, my eligibility has started:D. Honestly, I don't know why they requested it again. In my application, I had provided the letter from my bank (with the right amount- no gift deeds or large deposits), bank statements last 6 months (since October 2022), and even payslips. Any ideas? What should I do this time around?

message from IRCC:
Funds, proof: Proof of funds Please provide updated evidence of funds. Evidence of account activity showing 6 months of deposits & withdrawal history must also be submitted. Also, please declare if you have any outstanding debts or loans. BF 14 days
Maybe you could send the updated and brand new bank statements, updated bank certificates with stamp from the bank. ITR/T4 Tax Forms.

Reactions: Willmakeit

MrShrek

Oct 4, 2022
Not that I know of. FWIW, I called IRCC and they said my eligibility has passed despite temporary UCI CANXXX, no medical and no bio reflection on GCKEY.

3 people in the April Whatsapp group have similar situations with mine.
Can you please share the link to this WhatsApp group? Thanks.

Raulf

Star Member
Aug 27, 2021

message from IRCC:
Is the amount in your savings bank? You can ask the bank to provide you with a balance certificate for all your accounts. That should suffice.

Willmakeit

Mar 10, 2022
Is the amount in your savings bank? You can ask the bank to provide you with a balance certificate for all your accounts. That should suffice.
Actually, current account. I'm not sure if this is the reason: I have another account (different currency but same bank) that I didn't disclose (in bank certificate provided previously) as it is empty (mentioned this in my LOE) but I provided bank statements (combined) for the last 6 months as my bank doesn't provide separate bank statements for each account.

Willmakeit

Mar 10, 2022

message from IRCC:
I just logged into my tracker now and I can see in the application history:

May 10-->We received the information you sent us. We’ll review it and let you know if we need any other information from you.

However, I didn't send anything. Any ideas ? Is this the way IRCC asks for ADR in the tracker?

sean468

Mar 10, 2022
Calgary
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-11-2022
Nomination.....
23-11-2022
AOR Received.
28-11-2022
Med's Request
17-05-2023
Med's Done....
17-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2023
LANDED..........
22-06-2023
I just logged into my tracker now and I can see in the application history:

May 10-->We received the information you sent us. We’ll review it and let you know if we need any other information from you.

However, I didn't send anything. Any ideas ? Is this the way IRCC asks for ADR in the tracker?
You haven't sent a webform or called IRCC in the last couple of days? That's usually when that happens.