+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

april 2022 visitor VISA applicants

Home_13579

Star Member
Nov 28, 2022
Im new to the visa application process. Could someone please advise how to know which Visa Office is processing my application? I see on this forum people often post the names of the VO that processed their applications.

trvdxb

Dec 9, 2019
Im new to the visa application process. Could someone please advise how to know which Visa Office is processing my application? I see on this forum people often post the names of the VO that processed their applications.
from where u applied? i mean which country

ayoka

Star Member
Oct 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra visa office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th June, 2014
Nomination.....
7th October , 2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
18th Feb, 2015
Med's Done....
20th Feb , 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19th June, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
28th August 2015
LANDED..........
8th sept 2015
Hello house. My sister applied for a visiting visa since August 2022 and to my surprise the status changed today to application withdrawn without requesting for a withdrawal. Please anybody experienced this before? What do we do? None of us initiated a withdrawal. Can cic withdraw without us requesting

rubykt

Dec 25, 2022
Visit visit submitted to visit parents through IRCC portal
Submission date : 4th april 2022
Biometric : 7th april 2022

till date no reply. Submitted two webform, received generic response - process delayed due to high volume of request
Once you submit through IRCC portal, is there any thing else to be done? link the file to some other site? confused , pls guide

wizardofwest90210

Star Member
Oct 18, 2022
Visitors visa for parents/grandparents still in secondary processing (after web form request), applied in April, got request for more information on retired grandparent/parent in August and in secondary processing since then. Makes no sense because they have extensive travel history and returned home in due time. They both travelled to the US, and both had Canadian visas before. Has been quite upsetting to the entire family for this strange wait!

Reactions: rubykt

rubykt

Dec 25, 2022
Visitors visa for parents/grandparents still in secondary processing (after web form request), applied in April, got request for more information on retired grandparent/parent in August and in secondary processing since then. Makes no sense because they have extensive travel history and returned home in due time. They both travelled to the US, and both had Canadian visas before. Has been quite upsetting to the entire family for this strange wait!
same here ! I m sailing in the same boat unfortunately

Navedbc

Mar 28, 2022
Hello house. My sister applied for a visiting visa since August 2022 and to my surprise the status changed today to application withdrawn without requesting for a withdrawal. Please anybody experienced this before? What do we do? None of us initiated a withdrawal. Can cic withdraw without us requesting
Did you miss any of there communication probably biometric request or other . Well they can’t withdraw

newuser86

Jan 30, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-03-2023
Med's Done....
09-02-2023
Any updates on your file ?

I have applied for my Paren't visitor's visa on :

Application received: August 21, 2022
Biometrics - August 30, 2022: Completed.

No updates since then
unfortunately by the current processing trends you are more looking like March and after. I applied Aug 29 from inside Canada and am still waiting.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
unfortunately by the current processing trends you are more looking like March and after. I applied Aug 29 from inside Canada and am still waiting.
So you applied for a TRV for yourself within Canada, and haven’t received a response? Have you followed up with MP or IRCC?

newuser86

Jan 30, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-03-2023
Med's Done....
09-02-2023
Yes that's correct. I have sent countless webforms and also reached out to local and regional MPs. No responses except for the useless IRCC ones (webform). It's so appalling for a government and country that touts democracy and self pride.

thebohogirl

Jul 14, 2021
Happened with me as well

rubykt

Dec 25, 2022
ah got it. We havent gotten ours and as u can imagine its very upsetting. I assume if there isnt a response the others have received theres. I do note that people respond here mostly if they havent recieved it vs. those who have move on to live their merry lives, as they should! :)
I have applied on 7April 2022 and no news till date. I have send three web form and i get a generic response delay due to high volume of cases. Not sure how long i have to wait? Not sure on what basis , file get delayed? let's hope for the best !