+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

april 2022 visitor VISA applicants

dirrtyfighter20

Oct 22, 2015
Hi all,

sharing our timeline,

Visa applied apr 27 2022
pport request nov 30 2022

Had made several ff thru webform since june.
No update on status.
Already had visa before,
Rome office.

Last edited:
Nov 30, 2022
Dear All,

Super Visa applied for my mom in June and within a biometrics was done and the application was gone from the account. As per CIC created a new account and have been trying to link the application as per the form but every time it says application not found. Created 4 different accounts and tried each time and it still doesn't work, it keeps saying application not found. Does anyone facing same issue or knows any kind of specific combination to fill the web form in ?

ntlady_leo

Mar 18, 2019
Hi all
My mother in law got approved today but the duration of visit time has passed. we applied in april for her visit july to august but its december now

wizardofwest90210

Star Member
Oct 18, 2022
Hi all
My mother in law got approved today but the duration of visit time has passed. we applied in april for her visit july to august but its december now
Thanks for the update and happy to hear it was approved. Which is the visa office country? Ours have for visitors visa has been stuck in Singapore since applying end of April...one request for more info in August and then silence. Raised a webform. However, did not receive any automatic confirmation if the webform was received or not in my email. Any thoughts?

wizardofwest90210

Star Member
Oct 18, 2022
Hi all
What visa office? We applied for Parents in April, one request for more info in August then silence. But they have both had canadian and US visas before. Singapore office

Sb_93

Nov 8, 2020
Application: Visitor visa for father (previous Canada Visa expired with passport; has active US B1/B2)
Application Submitted : April 04
Biometrics Appointment : April 08

*Applied on old GC Key portal
Any updates on your file ?

I have applied for my Paren't visitor's visa on :

Application received: August 21, 2022
Biometrics - August 30, 2022: Completed.

No updates since then

wizardofwest90210

Star Member
Oct 18, 2022
Any updates on your file ?

I have applied for my Paren't visitor's visa on :

Application received: August 21, 2022
Biometrics - August 30, 2022: Completed.

No updates since then
this is only for April applicants, youll have to find the month closer to your application date on the forum. Thanks!

Reactions: Sb_93

wizardofwest90210

Star Member
Oct 18, 2022
Understood! I just wanted to check if the folkes who applied to april 2022 got their visa or not.
ah got it. We havent gotten ours and as u can imagine its very upsetting. I assume if there isnt a response the others have received theres. I do note that people respond here mostly if they havent recieved it vs. those who have move on to live their merry lives, as they should! :)

Reactions: Sb_93

Edris_Usaf

Feb 24, 2020
I was born and raised in Pakistan, but am currently residing in Poland on TRC.
I submitted a business/visitor visa application on April 6, 2022. GCKEY is used.

I previously held visas to Canada from 2014 to 2018, as well as 2020 to 2022. I also possess a valid US B1/B2 visa (two times).
No updates have been made to my application since April 6.
On April 7, 2022, I received a ghost update as well. I contacted the Warsaw Embassy via email and posted in numerous webforums, but received no response.

Could you please advise me on this?

rubykt

Dec 25, 2022
Visit visit submitted to visit parents through IRCC portal
Submission date : 4th april 2022
Biometric : 7th april 2022

till date no reply. Submitted two webform, received generic response - process delayed due to high volume of request
Once you submit through IRCC portal, is there any thing else to be done? link the file to some other site? confused , pls guide