Med complete 13-Sep
Lots of Ghost updates on new tracker
Landed on TRV 7-Dec
Pre-Arrival 10-Dec
PPR email 13-Dec
Elig still InProgress on tracker & Gckey;
No update shown on BGC
First of all congratulations
If you don't mind can you share where the principle applicant is from!
Thanks

Brizraj

Star Member
Aug 17, 2022
Thanks ,

The PA is from India.
As i can see that landed on TRV, but you said visitor visa was refused! I am bit confused, of course if you don't want to share it thats okay ,but was wondering because visitor visa always decline if the file for sponsorship is in the process.
Thanks

prakhyyy

Star Member
Feb 25, 2022
Toronto
Category........
Other
As i can see that landed on TRV, but you said visitor visa was refused! I am bit confused, of course if you don't want to share it thats okay ,but was wondering because visitor visa always decline if the file for sponsorship is in the process.
Thanks
Initially the visitor visa was refused . After refusal , I have raised a webform requesting reconsideration for visitor visa and addressed the points mentioned for refusal and later it was approved .

Reactions: Brizraj

melmon

Star Member
Jan 31, 2019
Hello Everyone,

I received a client enquiry request letter. They did not specify what documents they need. My medicals were completed on the 20th of July (NDVO) and after that this letter. Does anyone have any info on this OR is this just a system glitch?

toronto849

Star Member
Nov 29, 2020
Hello Everyone,

I received a client enquiry request letter. They did not specify what documents they need. My medicals were completed on the 20th of July (NDVO) and after that this letter. Does anyone have any info on this OR is this just a system glitch?
Did you receive a letter for it like we receive medicals in messages
Or it is just showing in upload supporting documents?

S!13nt

Dec 19, 2022
**PPR**
Outland Online - Vo - Ottawa
Applied 26-Apr
AOR 30-Aug
SA 30-Aug
Med req 1-Sep
Elig InProgress 7-Sep
Med complete 13-Sep
Lots of Ghost updates on new tracker
Landed on TRV 7-Dec
Pre-Arrival 10-Dec
PPR email 13-Dec
Elig still InProgress on tracker & Gckey;
No update shown on BGC
Hey where did you sent your passport to since the applicant is in Canada, to Visa office in Canada or in India. Have you updated applicant details when they landed in Canada

Chandanv95

Jul 17, 2022
Hello Everyone,

Did you figure out what is this for ?

melmon

Star Member
Jan 31, 2019
Dear client,
This is in reference to your application for temporary or permanent residence in Canada. This letter is to inform you that we have received your e-mail and understand that you would like to submit additional documentation to your file. As your application is currently linked to your IRCC secure account, we are sending this request letter to allow you to upload your documents directly to your file. This will allow our office to focus on processing applications in a timely manner. Please note that the upload slot in your secure account will allow for only (1) file to be uploaded, up to a size of 4MB. To upload multiple documents, you will need to combine the documents into one file. How to combine documents (https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1160&top=23) Text documents: Copy the text from all files into a single document. If you are including photos, use the “Insert picture” function instead of “Copy/Paste”. PDF files: Combine PDFs to make a multi-page PDF. Please note that there are websites that offer PDF merging services, like: Primo PDF http://www.primopdf.com/ FoxyUtils http://www.foxyutils.com/mergepdf/ PDF Merge http://www.pdfmerge.com/ Images: Combine multiple images of your documents into a text document or PDF. When you save a PDF file, please use a low resolution (96 dpi) to keep the document under 4MB. Please note that we do not need proof of vaccination at this time.