+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2022 Spousal Sponsorship Outland - Paper/Online

Portgas D. Ace

Star Member
Aug 5, 2022
Hey, my case sent to CPC sydney. Do anyone know how fast are they?

I got Sponsor eligibility today. We finished with medicals and biometrics last week. Just curious to know about sydney.
Hi, my VO is also Sydney I received the pre-arrival letter on June 1,2022 and we are still waiting for PPR / COPR. We applied online outland spouse sponsorship on December 6,2021.

Virah

Nov 12, 2019
Hi, my VO is also Sydney I received the pre-arrival letter on June 1,2022 and we are still waiting for PPR / COPR. We applied online outland spouse sponsorship on December 6,2021.
:( everyone posting that they received visa in 6months with ottawa VO.

Portgas D. Ace

Star Member
Aug 5, 2022
:( everyone posting that they received visa in 6months with ottawa VO.
I m happy for them but on the other hand I feel so sad, it's not fair you know some people are receiving their PPR in 6 months but others are still waiting....this process takes so long for us almost 9 months and it's frustrating.

Virah

Nov 12, 2019
I m happy for them but on the other hand I feel so sad, it's not fair you know some people are receiving their PPR in 6 months but others are still waiting....this process takes so long for us almost 9 months and it's frustrating.
Yes, I really felt that working on both the application parallelly would have helped. Waiting for more than 9 months is frustrating when we get to see people getting it in 6months.

Reactions: Portgas D. Ace

melmon

Star Member
Jan 31, 2019
Timeline
Paper outland
Application Received : 1st April2022
Aor: 8th june
Bio: 28th june
Bio done : 6july
Med n SA : 4th july
Med done : 14 july
Med update: 17 july
Pre arrival: 24th july
As I receive pre arrival earlier than background and eligibility not completed . Is it normal ? According to gckey it was started on 18th july
Congrats ! I passed medicals on the 20th of July and no update until now. Hopefully next week some update... Which was the visa office assigned for your application

melmon

Star Member
Jan 31, 2019
Hi Everyone,

Is anyone waiting after finishing medicals from NDVO? Why is it taking so long to process?

Ramptp

Star Member
Dec 6, 2019
Hi Everyone,

Is anyone waiting after finishing medicals from NDVO? Why is it taking so long to process?
I don't want to discourage you. But based on what I have seen NDVO is very slow in process compared to other VOs. Hope you'll get update soon

sathish.badri

Aug 28, 2022
Hey, my case was sent to CPC New Delhi on July 08, 2022. Does anyone know how fast are they?

My wife medical's was updated on July 17, 2022.
Does anyone got the same?

melmon

Star Member
Jan 31, 2019
Hey, my case was sent to CPC New Delhi on July 08, 2022. Does anyone know how fast are they?

My wife medical's was updated on July 17, 2022.
Does anyone got the same?
My application is pending with the New Delhi visa office too and I cleared the medicals on the 20th of July. Hope to receive information soon. Please post when you receive any notification

prakhyyy

Star Member
Feb 25, 2022
Toronto
Category........
Other
Apr 26 , Outland Online
application linked to gckey this morning ,
No AOR email yet ,

does it mean i can expect AOR soon ? and need not worry about file returning ?