+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2022 Spousal Sponsorship Outland - Paper/Online

Aug 5, 2021
Hey mate, as you already have app & uci number just merge it to gc key account & there you can may be see biometric or medical requests.
I don't see any update on the biometrics or medical request yet. Still shows "Not Requested/Not started". It has been more than 3 weeks since receiving my AOR.

Reactions: harry@87

Brizraj

Star Member
Aug 17, 2022
I don't see any update on the biometrics or medical request yet. Still shows "Not Requested/Not started". It has been more than 3 weeks since receiving my AOR.
Okay! Try calling IRCC. Call them close to 4pm & choose option of getting call back from them. They will call you after then you can ask about your file.

navaz

Jul 30, 2022
Timeline
Paper outland
Application Received : 1st April2022
Aor: 8th june
Bio: 28th june
Bio done : 6july
Med n SA : 4th july
Med done : 14 july
Med update: 17 july
Pre arrival: 24th july
As I receive pre arrival earlier than background and eligibility not completed . Is it normal ? According to gckey it was started on 18th july

Reactions: Kiikii

melmon

Star Member
Jan 31, 2019
I tried linking my account and got this message Based on the information you entered, we found no applications.
Medical and biometrics are completed

gckiran

Jun 6, 2022
As far as I know..
You have to give again, unfortunately both processing are different so. We are also in same condition. We gave biometrics for TRV. Now we have to give again for spousal
Hi, Did you get your TRV? I applied on July3 , no progress yet.

gckiran

Jun 6, 2022
I got the message from cic that "My eligibility as a sponsor has been successful" for outland spousal PR and the PR application is being sent to visa office, but they did not mention the visa office name. my spouse local address is in Karnataka India. Is there a way to know which Visa office its sent to?

Ami091

May 17, 2017
I got the message from cic that "My eligibility as a sponsor has been successful" for outland spousal PR and the PR application is being sent to visa office, but they did not mention the visa office name. my spouse local address is in Karnataka India. Is there a way to know which Visa office its sent to?
You are in luck. Its most probably Ottawa.

Kaur.11

May 22, 2021
Hello Everyone, this forum helped me a lot so wanted to update everyone. My application shows processing completed, here is the timeline:
Applied online - April 10
AOR - June 12
Status update - June 12 (completeness check
done)
Biometric - June 16
Medical request - June 28
Medical Completed - July 7
Eligibility completed - August 4
Background verification done - August 4
Invitation to pre arrival services - August 5

processing was done at CPC Ottawa and file never went to New Delhi or any other visa office.

I applied from Canada and the spouse is in India.
I’m not sure what the next step will be but I’m hoping it’s comes soon.

thanks
Hi, Have you received anything after pre-arrival services yet ?
I also got pre-arrival services on Aug 17, almost same timeline as yours.
Please let me know.

Meiji17

Oct 21, 2019
After 4 months of waiting, I got my application returned! Yeehaw!

A few questions, namely how am I supposed to sign the online PDFS? 5532 and 1344 are missing signatures (I missed the Validate on that one, oops), does that mean I enter my name as the sponsor on the Consent webform? Or is it okay to print out and scan with handwritten signatures?

Also, these forms were mentioned to be incomplete, am I supposed to write N/A in the first row of each tables?The information is correct

One last question, I have moved 2x since then, but I am just missing signatures. Is it okay to sign these documents, and then update my address via the webform later on?

Thanks all for any help you can provide! Feeling overwhelmed that I made such silly mistakes

prakhyyy

Star Member
Feb 25, 2022
Toronto
Category........
Other
After 4 months of waiting, I got my application returned! Yeehaw!

A few questions, namely how am I supposed to sign the online PDFS? 5532 and 1344 are missing signatures (I missed the Validate on that one, oops), does that mean I enter my name as the sponsor on the Consent webform? Or is it okay to print out and scan with handwritten signatures?

Also, these forms were mentioned to be incomplete, am I supposed to write N/A in the first row of each tables?The information is correct

One last question, I have moved 2x since then, but I am just missing signatures. Is it okay to sign these documents, and then update my address via the webform later on?

Thanks all for any help you can provide! Feeling overwhelmed that I made such silly mistakes
Sorry that your application was returned ,

I would say validate , Print , Sign , Scan , Upload .
Also use N/A wherever you see not applicable questions.

Just my thoughts , I am still waiting for my AOR so not qualified to answer maybe ,

Did you Call IRCC while waiting and got a Temp number ??