+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2022 Spousal Sponsorship Outland - Paper/Online

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Are they processing a little bit faster now in 2022 specially with easing of covid restriction? Thanks.
It seems so. The backlog of applicants of most types is declining - albeit slowly - even though there are more applications with end of covid.

The big exception I believe is for tourist visas - where the backlog has grown, as supposedly applicatoion numbers have exploded (for rather obvious reasons - during covid the message was you cannot come here for tourism.)

I'm going by a recent news article whihc I'm too lazy to look up right now.

Reactions: comarxx

danielkhan11

Jul 29, 2022
Is someone's application returned for not providing the name in the native language in the online application? I submitted my application today and later i realized I did not write the name in the native language. what Should I do? submit the application again or no. thanks

Danielkhan

Jul 28, 2022
Hello everyone,
Your help needed.
I submitted my spouse sponsorship application online Outland on 25th April 2022 and they rejected the application on 29th of July, 2022.
I was checking the status Online and it was still submitted. Today I got another email on august 2 asking to provide them the missing document within 30 days.
while I submitted a completely new online application on August 1. What should I do now and the status of the rejected application is still submitted.
is this happened with someone? Please answer thanks

Chandanv95

Jul 17, 2022
Hi All,

my wife just did her medical exam. Do we need to upload that tracking sheet or doctor is going to send it to immigration direct. My agent is saying we don’t need to upload anything.
Thank in advance

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hello everyone,
Your help needed.
I submitted my spouse sponsorship application online Outland on 25th April 2022 and they rejected the application on 29th of July, 2022.
I was checking the status Online and it was still submitted. Today I got another email on august 2 asking to provide them the missing document within 30 days.
while I submitted a completely new online application on August 1. What should I do now and the status of the rejected application is still submitted.
is this happened with someone? Please answer thanks
You need to be clear what form the 'rejection' took - it sounds like a message that they are returning the app as incomplete, not rejecting it.

And at any rate: I would say respond to the one requesting you submit the missing document, immediately. Don't know what else to suggest but wait and see if that works.

Danielkhan

Jul 28, 2022
You need to be clear what form the 'rejection' took - it sounds like a message that they are returning the app as incomplete, not rejecting it.

And at any rate: I would say respond to the one requesting you submit the missing document, immediately. Don't know what else to suggest but wait and see if that works.
Hi thanks
Yes in the first email they said rejected because of missing one document call Nikkah Nama but in the email today they mentioned provide us this document. And they provided me an application number but I can link the application as well as not showing any status.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hi thanks
Yes in the first email they said rejected because of missing one document call Nikkah Nama but in the email today they mentioned provide us this document. And they provided me an application number but I can link the application as well as not showing any status.
Okay, this is not considered 'rejected' - it is returned as incomplete. DOn't know what more you can do right now - wait and see whether they revive the first app or let the second go.

I suppose you could try to call and see if someone at IRCC can 'see' two files, but I doubt that would work.

toronto849

Star Member
Nov 29, 2020
Hi All,

my wife just did her medical exam. Do we need to upload that tracking sheet or doctor is going to send it to immigration direct. My agent is saying we don’t need to upload anything.
Thank in advance
If ircc requested medical, you dont need to upload anything.
Once the exam is done, the physician will send us the results. The doctor will give you a document confirming that you had a medical exam. Keep this with you as proof of your medical exam.
If you had your medical exam after submitting your application, you don’t need to send us anything.

Read more here:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/medical-exams/requirements-permanent-residents.html

comarxx

Jan 12, 2012
Manila
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I was rereading the instructions for forms and documents submission. We totally miss the part where we should put the bar code pages right underneath the checklist. We put it together with IMM 1344 and IMM 0008 respectively..

My question is do you think they will be so strict as to return it because of that?

Briva912

Star Member
Apr 26, 2022
I was rereading the instructions for forms and documents submission. We totally miss the part where we should put the bar code pages right underneath the checklist. We put it together with IMM 1344 and IMM 0008 respectively..

My question is do you think they will be so strict as to return it because of that?
not firmly sure but, you might be ok

Ami091

May 17, 2017

Thats not a big issue.

melmon

Star Member
Jan 31, 2019
Outland Online
Submitted: 13 April
AOR: 21 July
Medicals Req: 21 July
SA: 21 July
Biometrics Exempt
File moved to New Delhi VO: 21 July

Anyone knows how many months it can take for PPR from here?
Mine has the similar timeline as per what I seen it takes around 90 days.