+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2022 Spousal Sponsorship Outland - Paper/Online

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
No This is not true at all. Yes or No answer only applies if you are a Sponsor who is a Canadian citizen living outside Canada when you sponsored your spouse. Otherwise you do not need to declare if you intend to live in Quebec or Non-Quebec province. See below

"Sponsor residency declaration
Complete this section only if you are a Canadian citizen living outside of Canada and you are sponsoring a spouse, a common-law or conjugal partner, and dependent children who have no children of their own.

You must check the correct box to confirm where (Canadian province or territory) you plan to live if your spouse, common-law or conjugal partner and dependent children become permanent residents."
I am not talking about declaration of residency. If you look at amantest08' s question, it's about if he/she have other undertaking and social assistance. And residents of Quebec or if citizens planned to move back to Quebec do not have to answer those questions.

Honestly , I am not sure which part we missed. Thats why I am curious when and who will get rejection letter. I left two checkboxes for "have persons you previously sponsored or their family members receive social assistance?" and "did you co sign an undertaking where the sponsored personr their family members receive social assistance?".But they are not mandatory's at this point I don't know what exactly is missing.

Jasaman

Mar 24, 2021
Hlo guys , we put enquiry through web form to update the medical bcz its more than a month didn’t get any update on medical. Can anyone please tell me how much time it will take to update the medical after submitting web form

Qazi 0900

Nov 3, 2021
Hello Friends,

I have applied spouse sponsorship visa through online/outland on Apr 2nd, 2022. Got AOR and eligibility confirmation letter on July 5th 2022 and my application has been forwarded to London VO for further process. I am wondering if someone has the same dates and his/her application was sent to London VO. Can you please confirm the timeline for London VO.
wondering how soon they send the medical request and then how much time they are taking after medical?
Looking forward for your response. I wish you all the best!!
Thank you :)

Reactions: Kiikii

amieal512

Jul 12, 2022
Hi, I got a request to submit additional documents. Because I don't see any option in " view submitted application " so I submitted my documents through a webform. After many days, I received the email: "
Our agents do not have access to more information about your case status or processing times than you can access online. The processing office will contact you if further information is needed. "

what does it mean? Can someone explain for me? Thanks

sashacher

Jun 3, 2022
Hi all

Applied outland for my husband (paper) 22/4/2022 from USA
I received AOR to my email (the sponsor) 6/3/2022

Today, he received both request for medical and biometrics to his email but still hasn't received his AOR and can't link his account online. Can anyone help us link so we can track his application?

n kaur94

Jul 13, 2022
April 28, outland application form india
Received AOR June 25.
but unable to link it with account
Anyone having or had same issues. Any lead will be appreciated
i was also unable at first but after a week of AOR it was done successfully.

sashacher

Jun 3, 2022
Applied outland for my husband (paper) 22/4/2022 from USA
Sponsor received AOR email 6/3/2022
Medical and biometrics request received 7/13/22
Sponsor approval email received 7/13/22

Things are moving along it seems!

notoriousRTG

Oct 2, 2018
Hello everyone,

Want to know how long the spousal sponsorship takes to complete. Please share your timelines if possible.

Thanks in advance

indersid

Jun 22, 2013
New Delhi
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/11/2014
IELTS Request
15/03/2014
File Transfer...
11/11/2014
Med's Done....
1/11/2014
VISA ISSUED...
17/11/2014
Any AORs for Outland online after 15 Apr ?

24th Apr Outland Online waiting!
29th April, still waiting. Mostly online files are getting AOR's after 90 days.

Climbani1

Nov 16, 2018
Applied on 24th April - Outland Online
Got AOR on June 30th

waiting for biometrics and medical

I received a Biometric request on July 13th in my GC key account. However, my Tracker says i need to pay biometric fees though, i paid my biometric fees at the time of application.

any one have any idea about the this discrepancy between two different tracking system ?

or this king of system glitch is normal ?