Star Member
Apr 26, 2022
April 28, outland application form india
Received AOR June 25.
but unable to link it with account
Anyone having or had same issues. Any lead will be appreciated

gckiran

Jun 6, 2022
Hi everyone, I sent PR spousal application and then applied for TRV after i got the AOR. Now, my spouse got the boimetrics letter for TRV first and has given it. But then later we got a letter for boimetrics for the PR application too. Should we give it again or should we ignore it? how do we inform the PR processing center that we have given boimetrics for TRV already?
Thanks!

Briva912

Star Member
Apr 26, 2022
Hi everyone, I sent PR spousal application and then applied for TRV after i got the AOR. Now, my spouse got the boimetrics letter for TRV first and has given it. But then later we got a letter for boimetrics for the PR application too. Should we give it again or should we ignore it? how do we inform the PR processing center that we have given boimetrics for TRV already?
Thanks!
As far as I know..
You have to give again, unfortunately both processing are different so. We are also in same condition. We gave biometrics for TRV. Now we have to give again for spousal

gckiran

Jun 6, 2022
As far as I know..
You have to give again, unfortunately both processing are different so. We are also in same condition. We gave biometrics for TRV. Now we have to give again for spousal
Hmm,
Thanks for the info , i wonder if there any way to correspond with the cic processing center. I have linked my application to application tracker, but it doesnt show any links to correspond with them.

Harsh193

May 8, 2019
A quick question..

Is it required to provide a support letter from family/friends or is it optional because I haven’t submitted with my application. Can they return the application if not submitted?

Purplehaze1

Jul 9, 2022
You mean you didn't check "YES" or "NO" on those questions? Do you live in Quebec? Your HAVE to pick one of them otherwise. That's why your form is incomplete.
No This is not true at all. Yes or No answer only applies if you are a Sponsor who is a Canadian citizen living outside Canada when you sponsored your spouse. Otherwise you do not need to declare if you intend to live in Quebec or Non-Quebec province. See below

"Sponsor residency declaration
Complete this section only if you are a Canadian citizen living outside of Canada and you are sponsoring a spouse, a common-law or conjugal partner, and dependent children who have no children of their own.

You must check the correct box to confirm where (Canadian province or territory) you plan to live if your spouse, common-law or conjugal partner and dependent children become permanent residents."

Oct 25, 2014
Hi Friends,

I am happy that my Wife's passport request came on Friday (Initial application for spousal sponsorship sent on October 2021) and at the same time worried since they missed sending my child's medical which should be done before my wife's passport submittal.

Child was born during immigration process and we informed IRCC 2 months before.

As per I know,now I should not send her passport for stamping and wait for child's medical (5 months baby) since passport request has to come together for mother and baby in my case.

Shall I send them this matter via IRCC Web form that I'm waiting for child's medical and thus not submitting her passport now.

Any help would be much appreciated

Oct 25, 2014
Hi Friends,

I am happy that my Wife's passport request came on Friday (Initial application for spousal sponsorship sent on October 2021) and at the same time worried since they missed sending my child's medical which should be done before my wife's passport submittal.

Child was born during immigration process and we informed IRCC 2 months before.

As per I know,now I should not send her passport for stamping and wait for child's medical (5 months baby) since passport request has to come together for mother and baby in my case.

Shall I send them this matter via IRCC Web form that I'm waiting for child's medical and thus not submitting her passport now.

Any help would be much appreciated