+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2022 - Citizenship Applications

ada228

Mar 23, 2023
all speculation, innit, considering we are both stuck at the same point? Only reason I can think of except shit luck is we both wrote our tests from outside.
Yeah, I am not an expert, but seems its their process, they have a percentage of applications to be processed within 6-8 months, and others to be processed in 12+ months, so they can keep the average processing time in their favor, so its just us being unlucky to be in the delayed ones.
Imagine they process everyone within 6-8 months (max) oh boy they will be bombarded with calls/emails/mandamuses if an application passes that time!! they are working on getting their average timeframe down to near 12 months, its just a math they are doing and we are the victims

Reactions: Jeffsykess

Alex_co

Jun 9, 2023
Soo it's been 1 months since my second ghost update and there was no change what so ever...Spoke to an agent (in 1 month it will be 18 months for me) and they are still saying all looks good, just wait (I have no faith left in me to think something will change in 1 month), they don't know what the 2d ghost update was, however LPP was not even assigned to anyone for now. Apparently once you hit 18 months she said they can raise a concern/complaint about your file and make them prioritize it...it's so frustrating :(

ada228

Mar 23, 2023
Soo it's been 1 months since my second ghost update and there was no change what so ever...Spoke to an agent (in 1 month it will be 18 months for me) and they are still saying all looks good, just wait (I have no faith left in me to think something will change in 1 month), they don't know what the 2d ghost update was, however LPP was not even assigned to anyone for now. Apparently once you hit 18 months she said they can raise a concern/complaint about your file and make them prioritize it...it's so frustrating :(
Best you can do is wait for this month to pass and bombard them with whatever you can!
I almost had an heart attack last afternoon, got an email from IRCC at 4:03 and thought it would be an event invitation ! Ended up with a request to do a survey about my experience in immigrating to Canada!!! I screwed them all in my answers :D

diogosouza

Star Member
May 23, 2017
Best you can do is wait for this month to pass and bombard them with whatever you can!
I almost had an heart attack last afternoon, got an email from IRCC at 4:03 and thought it would be an event invitation ! Ended up with a request to do a survey about my experience in immigrating to Canada!!! I screwed them all in my answers :D
LOL!
weird timing though.... let's hope it wasn't a secret test or something :p

ada228

Mar 23, 2023
LOL!
weird timing though.... let's hope it wasn't a secret test or something :p
I kinda had that impression that I fell in the trap :D I called them this morning to make sure it wasn't the case :)
and same canned answer, but the agent was so nice and professional, she answered all my questions and gave me initials of last officer worked on my file :D

zagcollins

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2017
Category........
FSW
I kinda had that impression that I fell in the trap :D I called them this morning to make sure it wasn't the case :)
and same canned answer, but the agent was so nice and professional, she answered all my questions and gave me initials of last officer worked on my file :D
were the initials N.A.?

• Haha
Reactions: ada228

FXie

Feb 8, 2023
I got a ghost update:

April 21, 2022: Submitted
May 4, 2022: AOR
Nov 8, 2022: BG Completed
Nov 25, 2022: Passed test
Dec 6, 2022: Test Completed
Aug 12, 2022: GHOST UPDATE !!

I hope something will change in the upcoming days.

ppcg2510

Star Member
Nov 8, 2019
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
27-04-2018
AOR Received.
27-06-2018
Med's Request
21-10-2019
Med's Done....
06-11-2019
Passport Req..
24-01-2020
VISA ISSUED...
31-01-2020
LANDED..........
08-02-2020
Holy shit guys LPP completed here too !!!!

• Love
Reactions: ada228