14-08-2014
AOR Received.
19-11-2014
Med's Request
12-01-2016
Med's Done....
29-01-2016
Passport Req..
Decision Made - 29-02-2016 (Visa Exempt)
VISA ISSUED...
04-03-2016
LANDED..........
18-03-2016
Please help, I need some insight on what can I do, (My timeline already exist in the Google sheet).

April 21, 2022 submitted
May 4, 2022 AOR
Nov 8, 2022 Backround
Nov 25, 2022 Test passed
Dec 6, 2022 Test completed

Ordered 4x times GCMS, contacted MP with no reply, Applied for urgent processing (I fall under one of the categories for urgent travel)
Still, since December 6, nothing. I have lost hope.
I'm almost exactly as you, AOR May 5, test completed Nov 30.

I got a reply from my MP, the standard 'you are within standard processing times, you just have to wait' reply BS.

It's ridiculous... there doesn't seem to be a pattern to why some of us are stuck and others got fast processing. I've explored a few possible patterns and none of them come up true for everyone. I think the only pattern is we got assigned to the same dead end queue.

Do you have e-Grants PE as your location in your GCMS notes?

Reactions: ppcg2510

joolery

Aug 13, 2014
Calgary
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2014
AOR Received.
19-11-2014
Med's Request
12-01-2016
Med's Done....
29-01-2016
Passport Req..
Decision Made - 29-02-2016 (Visa Exempt)
VISA ISSUED...
04-03-2016
LANDED..........
18-03-2016
If you are the applicant who is directly affected by IRCC delays and unfair processing of applications, or if you know someone who is, please sign the petition below so our voices reaches to IRCC and to express our frustrations and distress of this unfair treatment for applications specially those from 2021 and 2022. Please make sure this link reaches all who are in this dilemma and limbo!

https://chng.it/WCMDVDqKdk
I've sent this to a few journalists. Hopefully one picks it up.

diogosouza

Star Member
May 23, 2017
Please help, I need some insight on what can I do, (My timeline already exist in the Google sheet).

April 21, 2022 submitted
May 4, 2022 AOR
Nov 8, 2022 Backround
Nov 25, 2022 Test passed
Dec 6, 2022 Test completed

Ordered 4x times GCMS, contacted MP with no reply, Applied for urgent processing (I fall under one of the categories for urgent travel)
Still, since December 6, nothing. I have lost hope.
pretty similar to my situation (see dates in the signature)...
are you assigned to Sydney office as well? (RC8090)

Reactions: ppcg2510

McBell

Star Member
Feb 26, 2023

I got a reply from my MP, the standard 'you are within standard processing times, you just have to wait' reply BS.

It's ridiculous... there doesn't seem to be a pattern to why some of us are stuck and others got fast processing. I've explored a few possible patterns and none of them come up true for everyone. I think the only pattern is we got assigned to the same dead end queue.

that means we all have to wait until november when our application is in queue

FXie

Feb 8, 2023

Yes. E-grants :(

FXie

Feb 8, 2023
we are all in the same cruise !! IRCC is full of BS now and they can't even give answers!!!!!! like what the hell wrong with our applications to be delayed so long!! order gcms again, and read it thoroughly, you must catch on what is going on and what is pending!! I have almost same timeline and still nothing!!!!
As usual, LPP is pending, it is just so bad.

FXie

Feb 8, 2023
If you are the applicant who is directly affected by IRCC delays and unfair processing of applications, or if you know someone who is, please sign the petition below so our voices reaches to IRCC and to express our frustrations and distress of this unfair treatment for applications specially those from 2021 and 2022. Please make sure this link reaches all who are in this dilemma and limbo!

https://chng.it/WCMDVDqKdk
I signed.

Reactions: ada228

McBell

Star Member
Feb 26, 2023
just got off the phone with IRCC they give me some hopeful news that my Prohibition and Presence has started only thing hasnt started was language seems like my application is on the move. Language i submitted a transcript from back home and our only language is english . I,m good there

ada228

Mar 23, 2023
just got off the phone with IRCC they give me some hopeful news that my Prohibition and Presence has started only thing hasnt started was language seems like my application is on the move. Language i submitted a transcript from back home and our only language is english . I,m good there
Thats really good news, usually this go fast! Best of luck!

diogosouza

Star Member
May 23, 2017
it's so weird... I'm also in Sydney office, stuck since test in December 9, and they're working on applications that did test after me... they just throw applications to the air and get one randomly.

ada228

Mar 23, 2023
it's so weird... I'm also in Sydney office, stuck since test in December 9, and they're working on applications that did test after me... they just throw applications to the air and get one randomly.
I think Sydney is the central queue, your local office is where your application should be at.

I called IRCC and the agent told me the canned answer, 19 months timeframe and she can't do anything before November, my residency and prohibitions seems not started yet! but couldn't understand what she meant by they are working actively on my application! I asked her when was the last time my file was touched, she said in the notes shows on July 7th (when I requested gcms notes) which means my file is collecting dust!! she told me I know it is frustrating to see others getting their files finalized, and she is receiving lots of calls regarding that, and nothing to worry about and all that yada yada, and keep an eye on your email for the next steps!!! like commoooooooooon IRCC, April 2023 are getting oaths and we are f.....ng waiting!!!

Reactions: diogosouza

diogosouza

Star Member
May 23, 2017
I think Sydney is the central queue, your local office is where your application should be at.

I called IRCC and the agent told me the canned answer, 19 months timeframe and she can't do anything before November, my residency and prohibitions seems not started yet! but couldn't understand what she meant by they are working actively on my application! I asked her when was the last time my file was touched, she said in the notes shows on July 7th (when I requested gcms notes) which means my file is collecting dust!! she told me I know it is frustrating to see others getting their files finalized, and she is receiving lots of calls regarding that, and nothing to worry about and all that yada yada, and keep an eye on your email for the next steps!!! like commoooooooooon IRCC, April 2023 are getting oaths and we are f.....ng waiting!!!
"she can't do anything before November" , as if they could do something after that :rolleyes:
I wish someone from IRCC would share inside information about what's going on there.... like, if they at least think about fixing this situation, if they have good reason for the delay, etc...
they are probably forced to prioritize refugees, since that's what the media talks about.

ada228

Mar 23, 2023
"she can't do anything before November" , as if they could do something after that :rolleyes:
I wish someone from IRCC would share inside information about what's going on there.... like, if they at least think about fixing this situation, if they have good reason for the delay, etc...
they are probably forced to prioritize refugees, since that's what the media talks about.
I believe all they can do is notify the officer, and they do actually forward your correspondences to your officer, the problem is there are asshole officers that do delay things on purpose, or leave without an auto reply message :D its a complete joke!!!!! un supervised officers and workers !!

Reactions: zagcollins