+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2021 OUtLand Spouse Sponsorship

HopefulLegend

Star Member
May 21, 2021
Additional documents accepted by IRCC -- GCKey profile status changed from "waiting for document" to "we have received the documents". We didn't receive any other communication.

Pre-arrival letter was an email to PA's email address and also an additional letter in GCKey.

PPR is just an email in PA's email address.
Are you converting that text email to a PDF then? One of my cousin's grandma got her PPR in email text, but the webform wants a PDF submission...

Reactions: nik_on

nik_on

Star Member
May 10, 2021
Ontario
Are you converting that text email to a PDF then? One of my cousin's grandma got her PPR in email text, but the webform wants a PDF submission...
Just go to print option and Print as PDF to save the copy as PDF version. I think they just want a proof that one has really received the PPR.

Jarex

Star Member
May 30, 2021
Hey all! Hope you're all well during these crazy times,my status is as follows

Submitted to Sydney VO transferred to New York Visa Office

Submitted Dec 29th 2020
Started processing in February
Bio metrics done in March
Medical request in May
Pre arrival letter in July
Medicals Completed Oct 28th
Medicals passed November 11th

Waiting for updates since.

HopefulLegend

Star Member
May 21, 2021
Dear Friends,
I have got the PPR on 19 Nov 2021 for my Spousal PR file & have sent the passport along with other document on 27 Nov 2021. But package got returned due to photo measurement mismatch & received back on 9 Dec 2021.
I have sent all documents again, along with the new set of photos on 14 Dec 2021 to NDVO.
My concern is - We get 30 days after PPR for submitting the document and my 30 days period got completed on 19 Dec 2021 because of photo measurement issues.
I have already raised webform to extend the date due to this. But I didn't get any response from them apart from generic response.
Please suggest on this as currently my spouse passport has status in process (since 17 Dec 2021) and with IRCC for stamping, already 10 days passed after this. Please help.
For the photo measurement mismatch, did you not have the required 50mm by 70mm or was the issue with the face height?

Jola-25

Oct 28, 2021
Accra VO . The waiting is so frustrating....
I understand the frustration, I did my interview the day after @Naebae, but unfortunately I needed to provide police report for the US, this set me back. She got her Passport and COPR late November and I am still awaiting information from them. It seems like they went on a break at the end of NOVEMBER 2021. My sponsor wrote them and he got this message " please be advised that your application is currently with an officer to finalize. No further action is required by you at this moment. You will be contacted once a decision is made". I pray we all get responses before the end of this month. AMEN

Penny.a

Star Member
Jul 3, 2021
I understand the frustration, I did my interview the day after @Naebae, but unfortunately I needed to provide police report for the US, this set me back. She got her Passport and COPR late November and I am still awaiting information from them. It seems like they went on a break at the end of NOVEMBER 2021. My sponsor wrote them and he got this message " please be advised that your application is currently with an officer to finalize. No further action is required by you at this moment. You will be contacted once a decision is made". I pray we all get responses before the end of this month. AMEN
Let's keep our hopes alive. Did you get pre Arrival letter?

Titan55

Star Member
Jul 22, 2021
Same story with LVO. They issued lots of PPR until Oct 31st then seemingly went on a break. Lots of us sitting with Decision Made since November...

Yuvraj Singh

Star Member
Sep 1, 2017
India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24-10-2018
Hi All, my spouse is PA from India. File being processed at NDVO. AOR - april 26 2021, got pre arrival on Nov 24, and complete silent since then. Is there any chance of getting interview after pre arrival? I mean has anyone read/heard it. Some say pre arrival means eligibility has passed and BG, security check is going on. I ordered my GCMS notes on oct 10, but did not receive anything yet. Raised several emails to ATIP. NO avail.
Pls help. Thanks.