+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2021 OUtLand Spouse Sponsorship

alyssa1989

Star Member
May 4, 2021
I have a friend who is PR in Canada from last three months and want to get married an Indian citizen girl.

His question is how long its going to take for a girl to come to Canada if they get married this week?

Thanks
3 -12 months

edmonta

Nov 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
0711 & 9212
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-May-2010
Doc's Request.
30-sept-2010
AOR Received.
1st-30th Sept 2010,2nd-08th June 2011
IELTS Request
done-7 band
File Transfer...
dont know what is this..in process from 26 april 2012
Med's Request
19-July-2013
Med's Done....
30-July-2013,ECAS updated with Medicals received on 18-Aug-2013
Interview........
not been called for..
Passport Req..
19-July-13
VISA ISSUED...
On 4th October 2013
LANDED..........
July 2014

Abhijit singh

Jul 1, 2020
Did anyone register for sposal application tracker. I’m trying to register but don’t know what to write on given name as i don’t have given name on my passport

Nhiz

Nov 19, 2021
Hi All,
CIC online account is updated under review of additional document as "We need additional document to process your application. we will send you message with more information" and
Also I checked the online service this morning and I have this information updated as below
Can anyone tell me what does it mean?
"We sent you correspondence on December 20, 2021. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required."

Thanks

Hi All,
As I mentioned earlier about the additional documents,
I got the second notification on Jan 2, 2022 to provide additional proof on relationship with photos.
So I sent all required information with photos on Jan 07, 2022 through email to Delhi immigration.
After that I haven't heard anything from New Delhi Visa Office, it's been 30 days.

Can anyone relate my scenario with yourself?
Please advise

Thanks
Nhizanth

Jola-25

Oct 28, 2021
Hello,

I got the letter today to drop my passport. Accra VO. Anyone else from AVO? They sent to my spouse in Canada and i'm to use VSF

desaivishalh

Aug 19, 2014
Hi All,
As I mentioned earlier about the additional documents,
I got the second notification on Jan 2, 2022 to provide additional proof on relationship with photos.
So I sent all required information with photos on Jan 07, 2022 through email to Delhi immigration.
After that I haven't heard anything from New Delhi Visa Office, it's been 30 days.

Can anyone relate my scenario with yourself?
Please advise

Thanks
Nhizanth
Mine took 35 days to receive updates, you soon get notified.

Reactions: Nhiz

alyssa1989

Star Member
May 4, 2021
Same , when was yours sent , mine was sent on 27th of Jan. Let me know if u receive yours I’ll let you knw same

May 28, 2021
I filled the webform at vfs website for passport submission and got the email with AWB number 9 days ago but still no one came to pick up my passport and the courier service provider told me they have not received any request yet.
My file is being processed at New delhi.
Can anyone help me out and let me know how long does it take to pick up the passport

alyssa1989

Star Member
May 4, 2021
I filled the webform at vfs website for passport submission and got the email with AWB number 9 days ago but still no one came to pick up my passport and the courier service provider told me they have not received any request yet.
My file is being processed at New delhi.
Can anyone help me out and let me know how long does it take to pick up the passport
DID Your passport start moving towards your direction with the courier? gosh so much pple are tense, i am one of them, the #1 reason is the ticket price is sky high to come to Canada and it will only increase as the day go by.