+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2021 OUtLand Spouse Sponsorship

MBTS

Star Member
Jun 14, 2021
Hello everyone. I just need to ask, can anybody explain how these ghost updates work in GCKEY? I got my first ghost update today, which basically just says "Application/profile Updated".

Sri369

Star Member
May 25, 2021
PA from India
Application received at Sydney -April 7th
Aor, BIL,Medical ,SA- May 12th
Medical passed-May 22nd
Biometric given -July 14th
Application received at NDVO - July 10th

Waiting for the status to change to ‘In process ‘ .Any idea how long will NDVO take to pick the file ?

noelt1991

Sep 7, 2017
Toronto
Category........
Other
PA from India
Application received at Sydney -April 7th
Aor, BIL,Medical ,SA- May 12th
Medical passed-May 22nd
Biometric given -July 14th
Application received at NDVO - July 10th

Waiting for the status to change to ‘In process ‘ .Any idea how long will NDVO take to pick the file ?
There is no definite answer to it. ECAS line 2 is the only way to find out.
We have similar timeline. My ECAS shows they started processing application on June 29th 2021. Hang in there, you will hopefully get the update soon.

Reactions: Sri369

Fredo

Jun 6, 2021
Why can’t I login on ECAS yet I have and filled out all the required filled? I have application and UCI number! Can someone help if they know how

KiaraRose

Star Member
Jul 28, 2021
Hello, received SA on July 15 and Email states that Application will be forwarded to visa office in OTTAWA IR , is that normal? I thought they usually forward the application to the visa office that spouse currently resides at!
I got transferred to Ottawa IR, I have not found anyone else who got transferred there. Did you get medical yet

KiaraRose

Star Member
Jul 28, 2021
I got transferred to Ottawa IR too! I received biometrics no medical yet
Did you get Aor2, or only just the line 2 on ecas? Also what's your timeline and where's the PA from??

I pray we get processed quickly, cuz I called and apparently it's a brand new office that even the call center people don't know about. The lady was super confused when I asked her about it, she's like she's never heard of it until now

Fredo

Jun 6, 2021
I don’t know what’s AOR2 but I received an email saying that they received my application at the visa office in Ottawa IR they are just waiting for my spousal Biometrics to be done since where she resides there is lockdown and no where to do it at! She is from Rwanda!

KiaraRose

Star Member
Jul 28, 2021
I don’t know what’s AOR2 but I received an email saying that they received my application at the visa office in Ottawa IR they are just waiting for my spousal Biometrics to be done since where she resides there is lockdown and no where to do it at! She is from Rwanda!
Yea so that's probably AOR2 you're referring too, if it has your wife's name and UCI number rather than yours. Basically like the very first acknowledgement letter you get saying that ircc has received your file and blah blah blah. AOR2 is basically another acknowledgement letter that the new VO, Ottawa IR in our case, has received it.

When did you get SA? And "application received" and "in process" on PA side of ECAS? Also when did you get line 2 saying "we started processing your wife's application" on PA side on ECAS?

In general what's your timeline lmao, I'm really praying hard that we get medical and ppr soon

Fredo

Jun 6, 2021
I received SA on July 15 and on July 21 I received AOR2 that they received my application in Ottawa IR!

MapleSyrup2

May 9, 2021
Canada
Category........
FAM
We received SA on July 27. Our file has been transferred to London office. PA is Indian citizen, currently in UAE on work visa.

App received - April 26
AOR1 - July 2
Biometric Request - July 21
Biometric Completed- July 26
SA - July 27