+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2021 OUtLand Spouse Sponsorship

faithandhope

Star Member
Dec 20, 2015
Hi I had filed for gcms notes and I got them today my file was received on 9 April 2021 and AOR 1 on 13 may 2021 and medical request on 29 June 2021 but I haven’t received SA yet and the colum in my GCMS has comments that I received social assistance cheque for low income and a check has been initiated. But I never have applied for any social assistance . What to do ???
Someone told me I will receive ADR FORM from Ircc regarding it and has advised me to ask a lawyer or consultant to fill it for me and he says my file will take longer to process … please anyone who had gone through same situation guide me please what to expect and what to do now
Thanks

MapleSyrup2

May 9, 2021
Canada
Category........
FAM
You cannot link your application is it is already linked in your reps profile. IRCC is coming up with a new status website where you will be able to see the progress while your rep can have access to the application. It will be available soon.
Is this website going to be different than ecas?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Reactions: MapleSyrup2

NaineshPatel

Apr 15, 2020
Hi I had filed for gcms notes and I got them today my file was received on 9 April 2021 and AOR 1 on 13 may 2021 and medical request on 29 June 2021 but I haven’t received SA yet and the colum in my GCMS has comments that I received social assistance cheque for low income and a check has been initiated. But I never have applied for any social assistance . What to do ???
Someone told me I will receive ADR FORM from Ircc regarding it and has advised me to ask a lawyer or consultant to fill it for me and he says my file will take longer to process … please anyone who had gone through same situation guide me please what to expect and what to do now
Thanks
Are you sponsoring your spouse ?

Bebo152

Jul 5, 2021
Is there anyone in this group who send photocopy of PCC & application got returned because of this?

Uzma21

Star Member
Feb 10, 2021
YEs. IRCC has already launched it for citizenship applications.

https://cst-ssc.apps.cic.gc.ca/en?utm_campaign=cit-app-tracker&utm_medium=email&utm_source=cit-invitation-210528&utm_content=check-application-progress

This will allow an applicant to check the status with stages, and it will be different from the MyCI account.
I entered my UCI & Application number as mentioned on AOR1 but it says incorrect UCI or Application number, I don't understand the reason for the error.

AutumnSkies

May 31, 2019
Is there anyone in this group who send photocopy of PCC & application got returned because of this?
Always best to check your country specific requirements. When my spouse got his police certificate from New Zealand they sent one in the mail and emailed a copy. The two were the exact same. We sent them a PDF of the emailed copy and no problems.

Always good to check your particular requirements for any documents for your country to be on the safe side.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
I entered my UCI & Application number as mentioned on AOR1 but it says incorrect UCI or Application number, I don't understand the reason for the error.

The link is for citizenship applications and not PR.

Also see #3,557

Reactions: nik_on

Mangalam123

Jul 11, 2021
Hello Everyone,

I am a PA applicant from India.

My application is received on April 9th 2021
We received AOR on May 18th 2021 and same day BIL
I completed on my Biometrics on 8th July 2021 and passed my medicals as well.

Can anyone help me what is the next process after Biometrics?

What is the current processing time to receive my COPR generally?

Littlebunny07

Mar 30, 2021
Hello Everyone,

I am a PA applicant from India.

My application is received on April 9th 2021
We received AOR on May 18th 2021 and same day BIL
I completed on my Biometrics on 8th July 2021 and passed my medicals as well.

Can anyone help me what is the next process after Biometrics?

What is the current processing time to receive my COPR generally?
The next thing would be additional document request, if needed.
And, then, if needed, an interview.

Generally, it's 12 months now, but people get their PPR in 6 months or so, while some wait for longer than an year. It depends on the application type (whether it's a complicated one or not) and VO that's handling the process, among other things.

Reactions: Mangalam123

Mangalam123

Jul 11, 2021
The next thing would be additional document request, if needed.
And, then, if needed, an interview.

Generally, it's 12 months now, but people get their PPR in 6 months or so, while some wait for longer than an year. It depends on the application type (whether it's a complicated one or not) and VO that's handling the process, among other things.

So are you saying it takes 6 months generally to receive PPR from the time I pass my Biometrics and Medicals?

sorry couple of questions more

1. Also do we receive any updates soon after I give my biometrics, Like it is passed or not,
2. I only received the AOR, I haven't got any updates from IRCC that my application is transferred to the concerned Visa office. Do we usually recieve that mail as well?

Thanks again for your reply.

Littlebunny07

Mar 30, 2021
So are you saying it takes 6 months generally to receive PPR from the time I pass my Biometrics and Medicals?

sorry couple of questions more

1. Also do we receive any updates soon after I give my biometrics, Like it is passed or not,
2. I only received the AOR, I haven't got any updates from IRCC that my application is transferred to the concerned Visa office. Do we usually recieve that mail as well?

Thanks again for your reply.
Again, it depends on the application. Generally, you'll get biometrics and medicals even before your VO starts processing your application. It's confusing because you'll get those requests, sometimes, after your application is transferred to the VO, but you won't see an update that says, "We started processing your application" until very late. If you get that update, then your application is nearing completion.

Was the sponsor approved? When the sponsor is approved, they mention that they're transferring the application to the PA's VO.

NJB2021

Sep 28, 2020
Hi there - I am sponsoring my wife and daughter for PR (I'm a CA/US dual citizen). We submitted 4/1, got AOR 5/12, but haven't heard anything since. Should we have received a request for biometrics by now? I see several others in the April 2021 spreadsheet have. thanks

Littlebunny07

Mar 30, 2021
Hi there - I am sponsoring my wife and daughter for PR (I'm a CA/US dual citizen). We submitted 4/1, got AOR 5/12, but haven't heard anything since. Should we have received a request for biometrics by now? I see several others in the April 2021 spreadsheet have. thanks
Don't worry, it takes time. Some people get their biometrics request early, but some later. It doesn't really matter. All of you are going to get DM nearly in the same time.

I know it's not easy, but don't worry. Always keep in mind that the whole process will take nearly an year.