+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2021 Inland Spousal Sponsorship

AaGG123

Dec 30, 2021
Hi, did you hear any updates from IRCC after your post?
If so did you do anything to find out more information from IRCC? I still haven't heard anything about my application after the pre AOR, very frustrating
Hi guys-

I also have only received my pre AOR on April 9th

no other updates since then

My lawyer has tried to contact immigration multiple times, they cannot provide any update as it’s still processing.

I have also contacted the MP- they sent an inquiry on my behalf and received the same answer as my lawyer, still processing.

S.Basra

Star Member
Sep 24, 2020
Hello guys..

PLEASE ADVISE.

Last month, I have been requested to submit the new PCC for my wife.
I did applied last month for new PCC when I got the request from IRCC.

I was suppose to submit it by Dec 18 2021. I have not yet received from Indian Embassy.
I have raised an Webform on Dec 17 explaining my situation.

Will it affect my Wife's file??
Do they give us extension to submit it???

Thank you in advance.
you should have submit the proof of application submission for PCC with your webform , there may be a little delay due to wait on document but you may be lucky that officer check right away when you submit your pcc..but things are not in your control so waiting is the only option.

Nakshatra_Raghuvanshi

May 28, 2020
I got my PR card 2 weeks after receiving the eCOPR.
I applied for Sin number and health card using eCOPR.
I'm still waiting for my health card. I think health card processing are different for each provinces. I'm from Manitoba.
Hi Paul,
Did the status of your application changed from "In review with IRCC" to something else once your after you got the eCOPR or before receiving the PR card.

I have got my eCOPR on 26th Nov 2021 but haven't got any update on the PR card and in the portal status is showing as "In review with IRCC".

Aug 23, 2020
Thought I should update that I had to do an RCMP criminal records check as I have been in Canada longer than 6 months now. I am an Outland applicant. Signature line below has my dates. Frustrating that RCMP advised what used to take one to two weeks is now THREE MONTHS for criminal records request from within Canada. So not likely we will see anything else for a while.

paul22381

Star Member
Sep 25, 2015
Hi Paul,
Did the status of your application changed from "In review with IRCC" to something else once your after you got the eCOPR or before receiving the PR card.

I have got my eCOPR on 26th Nov 2021 but haven't got any update on the PR card and in the portal status is showing as "In review with IRCC".
Hi there,

The status on portal was never changed. Until now still "In review with IRCC".
Have you checked with them if they already sent your PR card? Maybe it got lost or something happened, while on transit.

Nakshatra_Raghuvanshi

May 28, 2020
Hi there,

The status on portal was never changed. Until now still "In review with IRCC".
Have you checked with them if they already sent your PR card? Maybe it got lost or something happened, while on transit.
I have dropped several queries asking for the PR card status through webform. But, every time they told me that if you haven't heard back anything from us asking for any updates then your application remains in process.
And also the status of the application on the application status portal is showing as "Pending registration". I don't what does that mean.

paul22381

Star Member
Sep 25, 2015
I have dropped several queries asking for the PR card status through webform. But, every time they told me that if you haven't heard back anything from us asking for any updates then your application remains in process.
And also the status of the application on the application status portal is showing as "Pending registration". I don't what does that mean.

Oh, mine is just "In Review with IRCC".

Check this thread, about "pending for registration" first PR card, however these are mostly outland applicants.
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/first-pr-card.680624/page-4#post-8676250

ashes&thorns

Mar 4, 2020
PR Portal (photo & address) submitted Dec 21. Now waiting on eCOPR.
I know its been the holidays but I noticed that most people get their eCOPR within a few business days..
Has anyone had any updates since Dec 23? Has IRCC been closed for the past almost 2 weeks due to the holidays?

Sentasi

Apr 4, 2021
Hi,

I received DM on the sponsor side on January 1st, and this morning DM on the PA side. Received no e-mail or anything, not even SA. Could the DM for both or one sides still be bad news or is it safe to assume it's a positive decision?

My timeline so far:

App received April 16
Pre-AOR May 27
AOR October 23
Started background check October 23
Reminder Biometrics/Medical/RPRF October 25
Send webform with previous medical results October 25
Medical passed October 25
BIL October 27
Biometrics done November 2
Eligibility PA started December 31
Pre-arrival services letter December 31
DM made sponsor side (no email received) January 1
Ghost update GCKey January 5
Second ghost update GCKey January 5
DM PA January 6 (No email received)

MRQ

Star Member
Sep 28, 2021
Hi,

I received DM on the sponsor side on January 1st, and this morning DM on the PA side. Received no e-mail or anything, not even SA. Could the DM for both or one sides still be bad news or is it safe to assume it's a positive decision?

My timeline so far:

App received April 16
Pre-AOR May 27
AOR October 23
Started background check October 23
Reminder Biometrics/Medical/RPRF October 25
Send webform with previous medical results October 25
Medical passed October 25
BIL October 27
Biometrics done November 2
Eligibility PA started December 31
Pre-arrival services letter December 31
DM made sponsor side (no email received) January 1
Ghost update GCKey January 5
Second ghost update GCKey January 5
DM PA January 6 (No email received)
Just wait for PR conformation soon y should get it.

Mar 17, 2021
Hi, does anyone have experience renewing a passport while PR still in process?
assuming somehow the AOR finally comes when while my passport is still being renewed, can I use a driver's license to do the biometrics and medical exam so the application can continue to be processed while I wait for my new passport?
Many thanks!

Hbeeb

Oct 11, 2021
PR Portal (photo & address) submitted Dec 21. Now waiting on eCOPR.
I know its been the holidays but I noticed that most people get their eCOPR within a few business days..
Has anyone had any updates since Dec 23? Has IRCC been closed for the past almost 2 weeks due to the holidays?
Submitted portal declaration, address, photo on the 23rd and haven't heard anything yet either. Hoping CoPR arrives soon!

Reactions: ashes&thorns

Sentasi

Apr 4, 2021
Received portal invite on January 6, login credentials January 7. Responded within an hour. Waiting for eCOPR now, still showing in review.