Dec 8, 2021 - Medical Passed
Dec 14, 2021 - Biometrics Apt.
Dec 18, 2021 - Pre-arrival services
Dec 20, 2021 - PR Portal Invite

Last edited:

Tobi21

Star Member
Dec 23, 2017
Should I be worried now? The portal confirmation was received at least 3 times and we dus respond accordingly. That is the one asking for when you arrivrd in Canada first time, whrre you are, and if any dependants. Ot has been 2 weeks now and we still haven't gotten the portal credentials. Anyone else in this position?

Mario Rostova

Oct 26, 2021
Should I be worried now? The portal confirmation was received at least 3 times and we did respond accordingly. That is the one asking for when you arrived in Canada first time, where you are, and if any dependants. It has been 2 weeks now and we still haven't gotten the portal credentials. Anyone else in this position?
You are way ahead of some of us. The best thing is the wait patiently. The IRCC tends to do things a little differently as nobody's timeline or process is entirely the same.

Reactions: Tobi21

Mario Rostova

Oct 26, 2021
Inland Spousal (USA Citizen)
April 26, 2021 - App. Received
May 27, 2021 - Pre-AOR
Dec 3, 2021 - AOR + Medical Request
Dec 4/5, 2021 - Medical Apts.
Dec 7, 2021 - Biometrics Request
Dec 20, 2021 - PR Portal Invite
Wow! All the best with what's left of processing. By the look of things, you are almost there.

Reactions: ashes&thorns

Arjunp

Jul 6, 2020
Hello guys..

PLEASE ADVISE.

Last month, I have been requested to submit the new PCC for my wife.
I did applied last month for new PCC when I got the request from IRCC.

I was suppose to submit it by Dec 18 2021. I have not yet received from Indian Embassy.
I have raised an Webform on Dec 17 explaining my situation.

Will it affect my Wife's file??
Do they give us extension to submit it???

Thank you in advance.

Nakshatra_Raghuvanshi

May 28, 2020
Hi All,

I have got my eCOPR issued on 26th Nov 2021 and after that I have linked my PR card application to my account.
My PR card application status is showing as "Pending registration".
Can anyone please let me know what does that mean? I haven't got any communication from IRCC whether there is any action pending from my side regarding this.

Marabelle

Oct 13, 2021
I can only say we have been waiting for eCoPR for a while now. It's frustrating to be so close and yet so far away. No response to our webform submitting proof of payment for more than a week either. All we can do is wait as patiently as we can.

Reactions: Tobi21

bangali96

Aug 13, 2017
Hi All,

I have got my eCOPR issued on 26th Nov 2021 and after that I have linked my PR card application to my account.
My PR card application status is showing as "Pending registration".
Can anyone please let me know what does that mean? I haven't got any communication from IRCC whether there is any action pending from my side regarding this.
My status on gckey is same.

Mar 17, 2021
Hi, has anyone NOT gotten their AOR yet for April inland PR submission?
From the spreadsheet it seems like most people have already gotten their AOR...we haven't heard anything after receiving the pre-AOR in late May.
Also applied for an OWP with the PR application and have heard nothing back, starting to feel a little desperate here. If there's an issue with the application would IRCC have already contacted us or returned the application.
I try linking my application everyday and there's never an application that can be found.
Would really appreciate any insights/experience! Thank y

Mar 17, 2021
April 29 - Application received.
May 27 - Pre AOR.

No AOR still and I’m stressing out over it. :(
Anyone else in the same boat?
Hi, did you hear any updates from IRCC after your post?
If so did you do anything to find out more information from IRCC? I still haven't heard anything about my application after the pre AOR, very frustrating

Tobi21

Star Member
Dec 23, 2017
I can only say we have been waiting for eCoPR for a while now. It's frustrating to be so close and yet so far away. No response to our webform submitting proof of payment for more than a week either. All we can do is wait as patiently as we can.
I thought you got your eCOPR already

moju85

Dec 15, 2021
Hi guys,
Hope someone can give advice regarding my case. I initially submitted inland. Sept 2020. There was a missing page an resubmitted March 12 2021. Temporary application number assigned email receive on May 27 2021. Not heart anything since. I am U.S citizen and visitor record expires March 2022. Since its a temporary application number I cannot link the file online to check status.

Marabelle

Oct 13, 2021
I thought you got your eCOPR already
We got a letter saying she's been approved, but she's still in review with the IRCC. We got a letter saying she hasn't paid, even though she did with the application, so we sent a webform with the receipt, but never heard anything back.

ashes&thorns

Mar 4, 2020
Hi, did you hear any updates from IRCC after your post?
If so did you do anything to find out more information from IRCC? I still haven't heard anything about my application after the pre AOR, very frustrating
Yes. We just waited (impatiently) then randomly got an email with AOR.. Best you can do is check both SA and PA emails daily and try to link app often.

April 26, 2021 - App. Received
May 27, 2021 - Pre-AOR
Dec 3, 2021 - AOR + Medical Request
Dec 4/5, 2021 - Medical Apt.
Dec 7, 2021 - Biometrics Request
Dec 20, 2021 - PR Portal Confirmation Invite

I’m sorry you are still waiting, it’s really some b/s how long inland applicants have to sit in the dark before getting AOR. I know there’s nothing I can say to ease your mind… but I really hope you get movement soon!

Reactions: Figuringthingsout

Nakshatra_Raghuvanshi

May 28, 2020
I received my PR card today. It took a couple of weeks after eCOPR. Timeline below.
Hi,
Can you please let me know what is the status showing in the portal after you got your eCOPR or before receiving your PR card?
I have received my eCOPR on 26th November 2021 and in the portal my case status is showing as "In review with IRCC" and got no update or notification on PR card.