+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2021 Inland Spousal Sponsorship

Tobi21

Star Member
Dec 23, 2017
Well, you will likely get the credential email very soon... of course, I thought CoPR would come the day after the credentials, but it's been a week now, so no one really knows. It's hard to wait, so hard, but we must be patient.
That's right. I saw someone's post here thst it took sbout 10 days between portsl email invitr and credential email. So yea Patience is much needed.

Asingh95

Star Member
Nov 19, 2021
Can anyone tell me what a medical request email looks like. I am confused. Just a basic exact page. Do they give instructions or just say “Reminder- Medical examination”? Please help

Tobi21

Star Member
Dec 23, 2017
Can anyone tell me what a medical request email looks like. I am confused. Just a basic exact page. Do they give instructions or just say “Reminder- Medical examination”? Please help
[/QUO

I think majority got that "Medical request reminder plus an attachment of medical exam order" (pdf link in Gckey). So for us, we already did medival exam early in the year as part of visa extension application. When we got that medical reminder, we took both papers to the same Panel of Physicians. The reception pulled up our file and told us we don't need another medicals (it lasts up to 1 yr) perhaps IRCC did not link the e- record yet. So we were given all the medical results and MD notes plus the e-record IME # and we were instructed to call IRCC to merge the IRCC IME(found on the medical request pdf in Gckey) with theirs (e-record). We did send a webform about this as described and attached the new IME# e-record and all the other e-records(merged as 1 file). Then also called IRCC amd they made a note of it. Withing few days, it showed up on Gckey as passed and then ecas as well

Asingh95

Star Member
Nov 19, 2021
Really appreciate your detailed reply. The only difference here is My “medical passed” appeared in gckey and Ecas said “medical result’s received “ already and then i got that email. And RPRF is also paid upfront. The thing is I came to canada as a student 4 years back so i am wondering if those records got uploaded automatically and this email was just a generic email?

Tobi21

Star Member
Dec 23, 2017
Here are the attachement of botb Medical Reminder and the Mesical report client biodata and summary(pdf link in Gckey which will have IRCC IME# and this is actually what you should yake to Panel of physicians.
Really appreciate your detailed reply. The only difference here is My “medical passed” appeared in gckey and Ecas said “medical result’s received “ already and then i got that email. And RPRF is also paid upfront. The thing is I came to canada as a student 4 years back so i am wondering if those records got uploaded automatically and this email was just a generic email?
The reminder for medicals and RPRF os generated...everyone gets the letter. We also did a webform to submit our RPRF RECEIPTS.

Asingh95

Star Member
Nov 19, 2021
Here are the attachement of botb Medical Reminder and the Mesical report client biodata and summary(pdf link in Gckey which will have IRCC IME# and this is actually what you should yake to Panel of physicians.

The reminder for medicals and RPRF os generated...everyone gets the letter. We also did a webform to submit our RPRF RECEIPTS.
My question like should i get the medical done or not even though it shows passed in gckey And should i reply to that email with rprf because its already attached to the paper file anyways. Another person had the same situation and they said they won’t do anything yet.

Tobi21

Star Member
Dec 23, 2017
My question like should i get the medical done or not even though it shows passed in gckey And should i reply to that email with rprf because its already attached to the paper file anyways. Another person had the same situation and they said they won’t do anything yet.
If you have done medicals and it it is showing under your PR Gckey as Passed, then there is nothing to worry about. We went theough all that step because it wasn't showing up on Gckey intil I called IRCC and sent webform with thr e-record IMEs. As I previously said, everyone grts the medical and RPRF reminder. Most people chose not to do anything but slme also sent webform to aleet them it is done already. You should know by now, IRCC is doing things a bit in an awkward way and everyone is completely going through different pathway to get to same result

JR985

Feb 28, 2021
Hi. Does anybody know how to submit new passport # to IRCC? Passport that is in my file has expired and i got new one

Bangarang

Dec 30, 2020
Received my Pre-Arrival letter today and on eCAS both the PA and Sponsor status has updated to 'Decision Made'
So the next stages are a Portal Invite leading on to eCoPR?

Also, my main concern is nothing should arrive by mail until my PR card correct? eCAS shows my correct address, but my medical and biometrics request had my old address from 2018. I sent a webform (but they can take a month for a response) and I was wondering when you send off your photo & passport details before receiving eCoPR do you confirm your address to send the PR card too?

JR985

Feb 28, 2021
you can submit a copy of new passport through web form.
Web form? I have tried to do it through my ircc account. There is option to upload documents "View submitted application or upload documents" but this doesn't work. I can't upload anything there

Jaylee123

Oct 15, 2021
Well, you're pretty much done except for waiting for your PR card. Times seem to vary quite a bit, but I read anywhere from a week to 45 days. You can apply for your SIN card with your eCoPR and ID. If you need to import a vehicle or something there's paperwork for that, but we haven't got there yet, so I don't know much about it. Still waiting for eCoPR here, so I'm a titch jealous, but happy for you!
How long have you been waiting fir your ecorp? I'm waiting over one month now

Jaylee123

Oct 15, 2021
Well, you will likely get the credential email very soon... of course, I thought CoPR would come the day after the credentials, but it's been a week now, so no one really knows. It's hard to wait, so hard, but we must be patient.
I'm waiting one month now for ecorp