+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2021 Inland Spousal Sponsorship

Arjunp

Jul 6, 2020
If you can't get the PCC in time, it's best that you reach out to them via web form and explain your situation. At best, you should make an effort to get the document(s) requested before the deadline.
thank buddy.

I hope I get PCC in month.

many one knows what is expected time for PCC from India?? Please if anyone can inform or suggest.

Tobi21

Star Member
Dec 23, 2017
I received my eCOPR today. Wish you all the best guys. :D

App received: April 28 , 2021
Temp AOR: May 27, 2021
AOR ( sponsor) : Oct 7, 2021
Background check in process
PA's ECAS says "in process"
Medical request: Oct 7, 2021
Medical exam: Oct 12, 2021
Biometric request: Oct 12, 2021
Biometric fee reminder: Oct 12, 2021 (didn't answer, paid already)
Biometric done/ uploaded in system: Oct 13, 2021
Medical exam passed: Oct 22, 2021 (Ghost update GCKey)
Reviewing eligibility: Nov 6, 2021 (Ghost update GCKey)
Pre-Arrival letter: Nov 7, 2021
portal invitation: Nov 7, 2021 (replied them)
(Nothing changed in ECAS)
SA(sponsor's email): Nov 8, 2021
ECAS both side says "Decision Made": Nov 8, 2021
Portal invite reminder: Nov 9, 2021 (replied them again)
Portal credentials: Nov 18, 2021
eCOPR: Nov 19, 2021
Congratulations!

ashes&thorns

Mar 4, 2020
April 29 - Application received.
May 27 - Pre AOR.

No AOR still and I’m stressing out over it. :(
Anyone else in the same boat?

Bangarang

Dec 30, 2020
May 27 - Pre AOR.

i just got my AOR last weekend - drop IRCC a web form. I think mine was spurred on as I had to update my address on ECAS and I got my AOR immediately after they had updated it.

S.Basra

Star Member
Sep 24, 2020
thank buddy.

I hope I get PCC in month.

many one knows what is expected time for PCC from India?? Please if anyone can inform or suggest.
Should be within a month , depends on location but also some people go directly to SP and get this done instead of suvida kender service. However , hope you will get in time but incase you don't just submit your application for PCC to show them that you have applied but you did not receive. You don't need to worry much, try to get it. Immigration Canada is a chaos at this time, asking for documents which are not even applicable.

Marabelle

Oct 13, 2021
Well, because we were unable to get the medical completed in the 30 days, we sent a webform explaining the issue, without a reply, other than something suggesting the info was passed along to the appropriate person. Once the one month mark passed, GIC stated they had not received the exam results, and to consult the medical request email instructions.
Shortly after, we got her exam completed, and today, we noticed that it now says they have requested a medical exam.

So, pure speculation here, but perhaps that means they received the results and may soon upload them? Or... maybe they just recognized our webform info? Or maybe they're going to send the medical request letter again?

Wait and see, I suppose! Any theories?

Ali94

Star Member
Aug 2, 2018
Hello Guys,

On November 8, on the IRCC account: they said that they mailed the PR card

but still, I didn't receive anything.

Does anyone know how long it will take? I live in the GTA.

luna2021

Nov 6, 2021
The best approach is to call IRCC to verify that the request and the email address are true. Also, what is your timeline?
Congratulations!
Hi, thanks for the reply.
The emails first asked for passport, then the second one asked to disregard the previous and just provide city of birth.
I simply replied the city of birth to the email thread, and got eCoPR the next day!
Here is my timeline. :)

App received: April 9 , 2021
AOR (to sponsor) and Linked application to principal applicant : Oct 3, 2021
Medical request: Oct 4, 2021
Biometric request: Oct 4, 2021
Biometric done/ uploaded in system: Oct 6, 2021
Medical exam: Oct 7, 2021
Medical exam and Biometric fee reminder: Oct 12, 2021 (didn't answer, done and paid already)
Medical exam passed: Oct 13, 2021 (Ghost update GCKey)
Pre-Arrival letter: Oct 31, 2021
Eligibility pass: Nov 2, 2021 (emailed as PDF, GCKey still said 'under review')
Portal invitation: Nov 2, 2021 (replied)
Portal invite reminder: Nov 3, 2021 (replied again)
Portal credentials: Nov 6, 2021
Updated information on Portal (in-canada declaration, address & photo upload): Nov 7, 2021
Approved letter as a message in GCKey: Nov 10, 2021
Received emails for information confirm from IRCC.ClientPortalPrairies-PrairiesClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca: Nov 17, 2021 (replied email)

(Nothing changed in GCKey until here after the medial exam pass on Oct 13, except for messages)

eCOPR ready for download in portal: Nov 18, 2021 (address accepted, photo is still under review)
eCOPR confirmation email: Nov 19, 2021 (changed to 'approved' on GCKey as well)

Now just waiting for my photo to be approved and the card to come in the mail!
Good luck to everyone here!

jimmyM

Star Member
Feb 11, 2020
Hi, thanks for the reply.
The emails first asked for passport, then the second one asked to disregard the previous and just provide city of birth.
I simply replied the city of birth to the email thread, and got eCoPR the next day!
Here is my timeline. :)

App received: April 9 , 2021
AOR (to sponsor) and Linked application to principal applicant : Oct 3, 2021
Medical request: Oct 4, 2021
Biometric request: Oct 4, 2021
Biometric done/ uploaded in system: Oct 6, 2021
Medical exam: Oct 7, 2021
Medical exam and Biometric fee reminder: Oct 12, 2021 (didn't answer, done and paid already)
Medical exam passed: Oct 13, 2021 (Ghost update GCKey)
Pre-Arrival letter: Oct 31, 2021
Eligibility pass: Nov 2, 2021 (emailed as PDF, GCKey still said 'under review')
Portal invitation: Nov 2, 2021 (replied)
Portal invite reminder: Nov 3, 2021 (replied again)
Portal credentials: Nov 6, 2021
Updated information on Portal (in-canada declaration, address & photo upload): Nov 7, 2021
Approved letter as a message in GCKey: Nov 10, 2021
Received emails for information confirm from IRCC.ClientPortalPrairies-PrairiesClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca: Nov 17, 2021 (replied email)

(Nothing changed in GCKey until here after the medial exam pass on Oct 13, except for messages)

eCOPR ready for download in portal: Nov 18, 2021 (address accepted, photo is still under review)
eCOPR confirmation email: Nov 19, 2021 (changed to 'approved' on GCKey as well)

Now just waiting for my photo to be approved and the card to come in the mail!
Good luck to everyone here!

Is this email "IRCC.ClientPortalPrairies-PrairiesClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca " for people living in the praries? like Alberta, Manitoba or sask?

luna2021

Nov 6, 2021
I actually have no idea... I live in Vancouver, BC fyi.
After some research online, I figured it would be okay to reply to the email since it had the signature block with agent number/ case number as below.

BSXXXXX (5 digit number)
CIC Calgary
Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada

jimmyM

Star Member
Feb 11, 2020
I actually have no idea... I live in Vancouver, BC fyi.
After some research online, I figured it would be okay to reply to the email since it had the signature block with agent number/ case number as below.

BSXXXXX (5 digit number)
CIC Calgary
Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada
Yes, true. Looks legit.

Thank you and good luck :)

JR985

Feb 28, 2021
May 27 - Pre AOR.

You are not alone lol. They received my application on April 6. I got preAOR in May and nothing after that.
I can see they are processing applications from September, August, July, June and May already...idk wtf is wrong with them.

Reactions: ashes&thorns

JR985

Feb 28, 2021
You are not alone lol. They received my application on April 6. I got preAOR in May and nothing after that.
I can see they are processing applications from September, August, July, June and May already...idk wtf is wrong with them.
...just talked to IRCC. They can't provide any information. They don't give a fuck.
Checked web page...they are currently finalizing applications received May 3-9.

Does anybody here has suggestion/idea what to do next???

Reactions: ashes&thorns

Bangarang

Dec 30, 2020
...just talked to IRCC. They can't provide any information. They don't give a fuck.
Checked web page...they are currently finalizing applications received May 3-9.

Does anybody here has suggestion/idea what to do next???
My application was delivered April 26th and I received my AOR on November 13th. Honestly the only reason I believe I heard back was because for weeks I had to keep updating my address in ECAS - I also got a new phone number during this time, so I had to update that too. I had to submit the change multiple times, as it surpassed the allotted number of days it should of taken (what a surprise lol). When my address and phone number were finally updated - 2 days later I got AOR. Even though my address is updated in ECAS - on my biometrics and medical request it still shows my old address from 2018 - so even after all of that they still messed it up :)

I suggest following up with a web form and requesting your notes. I know other people will suggest to continue to be patient but when peoples applications received after yours are seeing movement, it’s absolutely frustrating. This whole process is absolute bedlam haha, so figure out where yours is in the chaos, for your own peace of mind too. Good luck.