+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2021 Inland Spousal Sponsorship

gagan_amloh

Jan 8, 2015
Congratulations everyone who got their PR

I submit my wife’s file in April 04 , My encas status shows in process. Medical and biometrics are done first week of October. Last update shows medical result received on Oct 06.

No updates after that. Should we try calling IRCC or wait?

MRQ

Star Member
Sep 28, 2021
Congratulations everyone who got their PR

I submit my wife’s file in April 04 , My encas status shows in process. Medical and biometrics are done first week of October. Last update shows medical result received on Oct 06.

No updates after that. Should we try calling IRCC or wait?
No harm in calling and asking about the case.

espg_007

Star Member
Aug 17, 2014
Medical request letter date: Oct 3
AOR: Oct 9
Medical exam date: Oct 24 (had to delay due to unavoidable medical issues)

The doctor's office hasn't submitted it yet. Worried about the 30-day deadline.

Should we send a webform saying that the medical might be delayed by a few days?

MRQ

Star Member
Sep 28, 2021
Medical request letter date: Oct 3
AOR: Oct 9
Medical exam date: Oct 24 (had to delay due to unavoidable medical issues)

The doctor's office hasn't submitted it yet. Worried about the 30-day deadline.

Should we send a webform saying that the medical might be delayed by a few days?
Do that if y brake 30 day deadline. Better safe then regret.

Unavoidable medical issues related to y or clinic can't upload your resulats ? Since clinics have 10 working days contract with IRCc to upload data in eMedic system.

Last edited:
Reactions: espg_007

MRQ

Star Member
Sep 28, 2021
I am waiting for the portal link! It has been 3 days now that i sent them my details!
Y are on end of process its just metter of time when y will get it. It may happen that they have some IT issue since IRCC portal was down for some time on Saturday and even today. Even this so call "ghost update" is related to IT issue , my opinion.

Or helloween hangover :)

Cheeky12

Sep 28, 2021
Y are on end of process its just metter of time when y will get it. It may happen that they have some IT issue since IRCC portal was down for some time on Saturday and even today. Even this so call "ghost update" is related to IT issue , my opinion.

Or helloween hangover :)
Thank you

MRQ

Star Member
Sep 28, 2021
Only snail mail. On GCKey it still says they are reviewing eligibility. I got the same message on ECAS when they sent the biometric request. The only one I didn't get on GCKey is the medical instructions, which they sent to PA's email on the same day they sent AOR (to the sponsor's email).

I did get an extra line on ECAS on Oct 12 saying they started processing my application. AIP was sent 2 days later on Oct 14.
HI ,

Did y ever get DM and eCORP?

Cheeky12

Sep 28, 2021
I recieved a "reminder" to send details in emails last night! I have sent my details 3 times now. anyone on the same boat here?

JR985

Feb 28, 2021
Has anybody tried to call IRCC to follow up with their application and how does that go?

My application is received on April 6 and i have not received AOR yet while applicants from end of May are getting their AORs and some applicants from April are already fully processed and about to get their PR.

Cheeky12

Sep 28, 2021
Has anybody tried to call IRCC to follow up with their application and how does that go?

My application is received on April 6 and i have not received AOR yet while applicants from end of May are getting their AORs and some applicants from April are already fully processed and about to get their PR.
Why dont you give them a call and ask about ur application.call them first thing in the morning

mhteg2

Feb 26, 2020
Vancouver
Is there a way to find the IME number for when my girlfriend did her medical before she first arrived to Canada in June 2019?
Just got request for medical but I think she is exempt because she is currently in Canada and her last medical was less than 5 years ago.

Reactions: Canadacanadavisa

Canadacanadavisa

Star Member
Jan 22, 2020
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
2021-06-14
AOR Received.
2021-11-09
VISA ISSUED...
18-02-2022
Is there a way to find the IME number for when my girlfriend did her medical before she first arrived to Canada in June 2019?
Just got request for medical but I think she is exempt because she is currently in Canada and her last medical was less than 5 years ago.
Hi ! My husband did the medical exam in December 2019, and we found the IME number on the request for medical exam that IRCC had originally sent to him in 2019. Hope this helps !

Reactions: mhteg2

MRQ

Star Member
Sep 28, 2021

for sure, just have Temp AOR prepared for them, it will be much easier to find your appl.

Last edited:

havoc

May 11, 2015

we are in same boat. my application has received april 06 and no news so far. i even called IRCC today, agent was so bad. she just told me that just wait. didn't even try to follow up my application. don't know what to do. seriously i am getting really anxious