+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2021 Inland Spousal Sponsorship

JR985

Feb 28, 2021
Hello, what is the current average processing time for inland spouse sponsorship? It'd be great if anyone can share their experience. Between the CEC and inland CEC sponsorship which one is faster?
If you are asking about express entry vs inland spousal sponsorship...express entry is about 4 months and inland spousal sponsorship is 11-12 months minimum

Jess192

May 27, 2021
Hi All,
I want to know, whether one can travel to his/her home country if there Inland sponsorship is under processing because of some emergency. I came to know, that if you travel to your home country while your application is under processing. They cancelled the complete application and you have to submit it again.
The current status of our application is that we have received the temporary AOR of now.
Kindly, let me know if you guys have any information on the same. It would be really helpful.
I just saw this but I left for just under a month for medical reasons and came back a few days ago. While I was away they started processing my application and when I came back I had absolutely no problem. Didn’t even have to go through immigration (after the passport control).
I don’t know if it goes like this on general but just wanted to share how it went for me if it can help

Reactions: Carairish

raman pawar

Star Member
Mar 4, 2019
I just saw this but I left for just under a month for medical reasons and came back a few days ago. While I was away they started processing my application and when I came back I had absolutely no problem. Didn’t even have to go through immigration (after the passport control).
I don’t know if it goes like this on general but just wanted to share how it went for me if it can help
Hey thank u soo much for reply and just one question u have visitor visa ? Like u travelled on visitor visa did they ask u questions when u returned. As I have visitor visa till 2024 but in july i was supposed to leave but as i was on implied status I didn’t i am curious if I go back and return what they will ask me .

Jess192

May 27, 2021
Hey thank u soo much for reply and just one question u have visitor visa ? Like u travelled on visitor visa did they ask u questions when u returned. As I have visitor visa till 2024 but in july i was supposed to leave but as i was on implied status I didn’t i am curious if I go back and return what they will ask me .
No I don’t i travel with the ETA, I think if your application is in progress you might have implied status which I think is what happened with me. However I also think it’s really up to the officer you find, probably

raman pawar

Star Member
Mar 4, 2019
No I don’t i travel with the ETA, I think if your application is in progress you might have implied status which I think is what happened with me. However I also think it’s really up to the officer you find, probably
After how many weeks u came back I have to go back home and i am really worried i have to stay there for 8 weeks .

Joyh

Dec 5, 2019
Guess they will skip the owp for the moment. It seems like 2021 Jan and Feb is doing ok, 40% of Jan has decision made.

espg_007

Star Member
Aug 17, 2014

Tobi21

Star Member
Dec 23, 2017
Hello everyone

Is there April 2021 inland WhatsApp group? Please share the link if you have it. Thanks.
Also any updates on the permanent AOR oor OWP?