+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2021 Inland Spousal Sponsorship

Joyh

Dec 5, 2019
I know it’s sad but I have to say a lot of fellows here will not get their owp in 2021, unless they really speed things up, but there are so many files left behind even for Oct 2020, so it doesn’t seem optimistic.

Carairish

Mar 12, 2021
I got my temporary AOR today and also got my visitor extension/restoration of status approved. I accidentally lost status while preparing my application, therefore I could not submit an open work permit application...Now I’m wondering when would be the best time to submit my open work permit application—by mail now, or wait until approved in principle and apply online? Anyone else in this group have a similar situation?
Hi, Can i ask when you applied for restoration of status? I applied in May and still nothing...

Yohani

Feb 12, 2021
Hello everyone. Has anybody gotten any update from IRCC concerning the permanent application number yet?

JR985

Feb 28, 2021
Hello everyone. Has anybody gotten any update from IRCC concerning the permanent application number yet?
They are sending AOR's (and requests for biometrics and medical exam) to applicants from February 2021 right now. It looks like we won't hear from them for another month or two.

Yohani

Feb 12, 2021
They are sending AOR's (and requests for biometrics and medical exam) to applicants from February 2021 right now. It looks like we won't hear from them for another month or two.
Oh wow. Thanks for the information. We still pray for the best.

Tobi21

Star Member
Dec 23, 2017
Hello everyone,

Has anyone noticed online that it sayd they are now finalizing work permit received by paper between May 9 and May 15, 2021. Has anyone that submotted on April gotten theirs?

Joyh

Dec 5, 2019
Hello everyone,

Has anyone noticed online that it sayd they are now finalizing work permit received by paper between May 9 and May 15, 2021. Has anyone that submotted on April gotten theirs?
There is no way they are doing work permit for people in may 2021. I think they are trying to rush out PRs for late 2020 people and skip owp since they are the ones badly affected. Not sure they will still do that for mid 2021 people

JR985

Feb 28, 2021
Hello everyone,

Seen that this week. I guess that refers to processing as a single application (when you apply for work permit through one of the programs)
We are applying for PR and adding OWP as a part of our application. In order to get OWP in process our PR application has to be in process.
However, looks like IRCC is so behind that they don't bother with our OWP applications...they just issue PR once application is completed and return fee for OWP...

Nakshatra_Raghuvanshi

May 28, 2020
Hi All,
I want to know, whether one can travel to his/her home country if there Inland sponsorship is under processing because of some emergency. I came to know, that if you travel to your home country while your application is under processing. They cancelled the complete application and you have to submit it again.
The current status of our application is that we have received the temporary AOR of now.
Kindly, let me know if you guys have any information on the same. It would be really helpful.

raman pawar

Star Member
Mar 4, 2019
Hi All,
I want to know, whether one can travel to his/her home country if there Inland sponsorship is under processing because of some emergency. I came to know, that if you travel to your home country while your application is under processing. They cancelled the complete application and you have to submit it again.
The current status of our application is that we have received the temporary AOR of now.
Kindly, let me know if you guys have any information on the same. It would be really helpful.
Hi , i have visitor visa till 2024 and i am in same boat as u r…..i also want to go back to home country i asked ircc they told me u can go for some days and can come back on ur visitor visa……. But i am also very tensed should i take risk or not

JR985

Feb 28, 2021
Did they mentioned for exactly how many days we can go? And do we need to inform them over some email or something else?
Your application won't be canceled for sure. What they can do is to refuse to let you back to Canada before your application gets completed and decision made. I'm sure you can find answer on forum, somebody probably went through this already.

edward777

Apr 27, 2021
Hello, what is the current average processing time for inland spouse sponsorship? It'd be great if anyone can share their experience. Between the CEC and inland CEC sponsorship which one is faster?