+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2021 Inland Spousal Sponsorship

remambran

Jul 13, 2020
I got my temporary AOR today and also got my visitor extension/restoration of status approved. I accidentally lost status while preparing my application, therefore I could not submit an open work permit application...Now I’m wondering when would be the best time to submit my open work permit application—by mail now, or wait until approved in principle and apply online? Anyone else in this group have a similar situation?

Tobi21

Star Member
Dec 23, 2017
I got my temporary AOR today and also got my visitor extension/restoration of status approved. I accidentally lost status while preparing my application, therefore I could not submit an open work permit application...Now I’m wondering when would be the best time to submit my open work permit application—by mail now, or wait until approved in principle and apply online? Anyone else in this group have a similar situation?
How did you get notified for visitor extension? Thanks

Yohani

Feb 12, 2021
Hello, has anyone in the April batch gotten his or her permanent application number now after the temporary one?

JR985

Feb 28, 2021
Sent application on April 16, got temporary AOR on June 1.
What is processing time for OWP now?

raman pawar

Star Member
Mar 4, 2019
Hello,if anyone knows pls reply…….I came to canada on visitor visa and then applied for inland spousal sponsorship with open work permit and i have not received yet but i need to go back to India anyone knows how can i go back and return back to canada . My visitor visa is valid upto 2024 but I think on visitor visa i have to stay out of canada for 6month then only I can return.

paul22381

Star Member
Sep 25, 2015
Hello,if anyone knows pls reply…….I came to canada on visitor visa and then applied for inland spousal sponsorship with open work permit and i have not received yet but i need to go back to India anyone knows how can i go back and return back to canada . My visitor visa is valid upto 2024 but I think on visitor visa i have to stay out of canada for 6month then only I can return.
you can apply for visitor visa extension to maintain your status no need to go outside canada and back just for stamping reason, but if you really need to go back there will be a red flag in your inland application

Ckid

Aug 18, 2021
Sent application on. March 31st. They received the application on 1st April. Did not receive any aor. Should I be worried guys or are there people in the same boat?