+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2021 - Citizenship applications

Strongfaith42

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2015
Hi , My wife got a test invite but I have not we applied as family application. Is it normal
You will probably receive it soon. Give it a couple of days, I have heard that even though we sent packages as family, each application is reviewed individually, but if your BG is completed you should receive the test invite soon as well.

viveks

Aug 11, 2016
Pune, India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2016
AOR Received.
31-12-2016
Passport Req..
25-03-2017
My test results were updated on the new Dashboard today with a date of 15th October. The test date was 14th for reference.

No updates on ECAS yet.

Finland

Sep 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You will probably receive it soon. Give it a couple of days, I have heard that even though we sent packages as family, each application is reviewed individually, but if your BG is completed you should receive the test invite soon as well.
don’t think so strong faith , as my BG completed from 2 sep and we are all stoped because there is choosy update on one child 18+
Is there any changes ?

Strongfaith42

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2015
don’t think so strong faith , as my BG completed from 2 sep and we are all stoped because there is choosy update on one child 18+
Is there any changes ?
In @Gurvinder Saini case, both his and his wife BG has been completed, therefore he is just waiting to receive the test. Your case is different, you have two adult BG completed and one is pending, it could happen that both of you with BG verification completed on Sep 2 could receive test invite sooner than your child, but that is still to be tested. In my case three adult applicants (18+) got BG completed on June 9, mine was completed after FP were provided on Aug 19, none of us has received the test invite, this is related to my local office - Calgary - that is processing paper applications at a snail pace, they may send the test invite to my other family members earlier or they will bundle all the tests together and send at the same time. There is nothing written in stone, all what I have shared here is based on my own and other applicants experience.

AGENTOO7

Feb 2, 2016
BG cleared on Aug 27, 2021 and IRCC has gone radio silence mode since then :p .

Last edited:

Fa2

Apr 28, 2021
Has anyone who apply online April 2021 has background completed or test invitation please? Is too silence for online applications.